Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone looking past PiTT & lining uP plans for Orange Bowl vs Domers?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Anyone looking past PiTT & lining uP plans for Orange Bowl vs Domers?

Nov 20, 2018, 12:12 PM

I am & getting little RV Van equipped & serviced for that sweet easy ride down I-95 from Savannah-HHI to Miami area!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

iptay didn't give me a choice. dead line is like the 28th***

Nov 20, 2018, 12:16 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

LBB gonna be slayin the honeys down in South Beach***

Nov 20, 2018, 12:18 PM

null

Message was edited by: GWPTiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

look out for Oklahoma at #4

Nov 20, 2018, 12:21 PM

Would the committee put Alabama in Dallas against a #4 seed Oklahoma that would almost certainly have a home field advantage?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yes..nothing the committee could do to stop it***

Nov 20, 2018, 12:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: look out for Oklahoma at #4

Nov 20, 2018, 2:11 PM [ in reply to look out for Oklahoma at #4 ]

The committee does have the option.

"9. Pairings for Semifinals.
A. The team ranked No. 1 by the selection committee will play team No. 4 in the semifinals. Team No. 2 will meet team No. 3.
B. When assigning teams to sites, the committee will place the top two seeds at the most advantageous sites, weighing criteria such as convenience of travel for its fans, home-crowd advantage or disadvantage and general familiarity with the host city and its stadium. Preference will go to the No. 1 seed."

Considering we played Alabama in the Sugar rather than the Rose Bowl last year, I would still expect Alabama in the Cotton Bowl. If it were Texas it might be different, but my guess is that they would not consider Oklahoma to have a serious advantage.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone looking past PiTT & lining uP plans for Orange Bowl vs Domers?

Nov 20, 2018, 12:32 PM

Be careful as we may end up in Dallas...

Nov 20, 2018, 12:35 PM

I'm tracking flights to Santa Clara

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wake was beating Pitt last week until late in the 3rd qtr.

Nov 20, 2018, 12:48 PM

With about 3:00 minutes to play in the 3rd quarter, Pitt scored to take a 13 - 10 lead and never really looked back.

Wake would get within a TD (20 - 13) but Pitt would score twice more in the 4th quarter to put the game away.

Pitt played Syracuse and Notre Dame really close so they can play. They also got blown-out by Penn State and UCF. The question is, which Pitt team shows-up in Charlotte next weekend.

Pitt is a surprising 5.5 point underdog at Miami this Saturday.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Nov 20, 2018, 12:54 PM

Pitt just lost their starting center for the year too, they will now be starting a RS freshman for rest of the year..including Clemson game. DEF looking ahead now

Nov 20, 2018, 12:59 PM

Did you mean vs *Michigan in the Orange?

With a conference title in hand, they jump ND easily

Nov 20, 2018, 2:15 PM

I was just about to say this unless Michigan loses then it’s Michigan who we will face first round.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic