Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good things happening on FGF! Ha ha ha!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 5,728

Good things happening on FGF! Ha ha ha!

Aug 15, 2019, 5:23 PM

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/unacceptable.303038/

SIAP

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anyone can have a bad century”-signed SC Football

Aug 15, 2019, 5:44 PM

That’s funny right there, I don’t care who you are!

Well, even though some sad commentary & truth on there about their status..

Aug 15, 2019, 5:50 PM

I found the comments pretty reasonable overall as to what's gone down and what's probably not going uP!

And, the comment that their AD purchased Coach Boom (an SEC reject) after being turned down 3-4 times was right on target.

You get what you pay for ($4,000,000+ for Boom) vs Dabo's leading $9,200,000.

7 wins vs 15!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s good to see that many of them know their place

Aug 16, 2019, 2:19 AM

and are fine with that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Good things happening on FGF! Ha ha ha!

Aug 15, 2019, 5:48 PM

Yeah, if you read the responses its seems like a tough nut for them to swallow....truth hurts

Go Tigers!

Aug 15, 2019, 7:34 PM

A tough nut to swallow, a bowling ball is more like it, don't you believe!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2019, 5:57 PM

That’s hilarious, at least a couple of guys admitted they have been less than .500 and horrible in football and the only way to make it better is win. They are at the bottom of the power 5 teams in football with Rutgers, Indiana, Virginia and Vandy. It’s so sad!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Aug 15, 2019, 6:20 PM

"Anybody can have a bad century.
Signed, UofSC football"

Oh, the misery!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Aug 15, 2019, 7:45 PM

That was funny, but he was lying to himself bc, nobody has had a century that can compare to the century they have had!!!

Aug 15, 2019, 7:26 PM

When your fan base can accept any excuse, and continue to top past excuses every year, that is the very reason they are who they have been for over a hundred years, losers!!!

Doesn't seem like much excitement

Aug 15, 2019, 7:35 PM

In the hen house...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They know who they are.....

Aug 15, 2019, 7:42 PM

And will always be what they are..

Sad.

Aug 15, 2019, 8:38 PM

And HILARIOUS!

Re: Sad.

Aug 16, 2019, 1:09 AM

Not really BengalBilly, not when you've seen over most of their history that they have brought their hardships to themselves. They have done that by not only ever not only insisting their administration give them better, but for not demanding that they assure that they have better by making William Brice a Ghost stadium at every home game, and doing it until a coaching staff of one of the top 10 coaching staff's in the country has been brought in that can coach and recruit... They are a loyal bunch for supporting their FB team, and they always have been, but they have always settled for a lower tier of mediocrity!!! I hope that they keep on being happy with mediocrity, but they could have better if they wouldn't accept it!!!

Re: Sad.

Aug 16, 2019, 4:05 AM

They've tried a few times with the " former great coach " approach ... didn't work .
The fact is that a myriad of reasons or likely excuses can be found to try and explain why they've always been so bad at the sport ... truth may never be known .
It's a mystery .
For two decades better than a century they have shown they can't win at football and realistically there is no relief in sight .

Chicken Curse ?
Old Ben Tillman's ghost ?
Poor coaching and administrative hires ?
Stadium that resembles a cockroach dead on it's back ?

Who can say .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I don’t know how the SP+ thing works, but NCSU being on the list

Aug 16, 2019, 7:51 AM

and Wake and Vandy not being in the list is pretty damning for the Wolfpack. Hardly seems possible.

Come on Rutgers...you freaking started College Football.

null

Chicken....the original white meat. ***

Aug 16, 2019, 8:25 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2019, 9:11 AM

Interesting. I'd like to see how this guy calculated this. I was surprised to see Louisville on it because they haven't historically been bad. Where are Duke and Vandy?

Replies: 17
| visibility 5,728
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic