Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyjuan else think Crump is posting so much lately cause he
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Anyjuan else think Crump is posting so much lately cause he

Dec 31, 2020, 5:47 PM

ain’t satisfied with that #2 Sports Forum ranking? It’s obvious the voters are big on stats - number of controversial topics posted, embarrassing or controversy inducing videos; smack talk, and salty posters - to choose and elevate sites to the exalted #1 spot.

Besides, you just can’t count on posts from, or rely on tnetters - whose only credential include being nominated as Idiot Poster of the Month (before the CFP era); or who claim to be great all around athletes that are better than you (but probably way back when they were in high school) - to bring home that trophy.

But I could be wrong. . .

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/TigerNet-ranked-No-2-CFB-message-board-2045842?tstart=0

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

I had not noticed a marked increase in the number of poasts

Dec 31, 2020, 6:13 PM

from The Crumpet. But then, I wasn't counting.

But, I replied to assure all of TNet of one thing. You said some people get on here and try to convince us that they were great athletes back in the day. THIS old guy NEVER claimed to be any good at sports, EVER, with the possible exception of golf for about a 15 year run after college. I ran the hundred yard dash in about two weeks in high school, and had about a fantastic 18" vertical leap. And, it may not have even been vertical, could have been with a running start. :(

I did have short warning track power in beisaball, though. But, it is entirely possible I could have been thrown out at first base on a ground ball to the outfield. I had that kind of blazing speed. :(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I had not noticed a marked increase in the number of poasts

Dec 31, 2020, 6:42 PM

I left a few bread crumbs with which juan could discern of to whom I was referring.

hth?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Anyjuan else think Crump is posting so much lately cause he

Dec 31, 2020, 6:26 PM

He could be set for a major meltdown.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic