Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anybody watch the interview with Joe and Kamala?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Anybody watch the interview with Joe and Kamala?

Dec 4, 2020, 8:07 AM

Joe looked like death.

Kamala looked like a tiger (cougar) waiting to pounce as soon as Joe steps out of the way.

However, it was very refreshing watching a president-elect that was calm cool and collected.

There were no crazy conspiracy theories, harsh rhetoric, or whining.

A very bi-partison tone. We shall see if he actually gets anything done (he won't).

On the legislative front, it seems that republicans, while not vocally going against the president, are moving away from him politically.

The defense spending bill passed, without any provisions the president said it must have for him to sign.

A police bill passed which requires officers to display their name and limits the surplus military weaponry police have come to enjoy lately.

Many of these bills came with bi-partison support.

It looks like the winds of change are moving back to the center with #diaperdon sitting at Pennsylvania Avenue crying

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: Anybody watch the interview with Joe and Kamala?

Dec 4, 2020, 8:43 AM

No. What was the hardest question asked of either of them? Hopefully it had nothing to do with milkshake flavors or aviator shades? With Kamala on deck, I am very much hoping Biden retains the mental faculties he currently has. I am ready for boredom. Hopefully Georgia votes GOP and things will be just fine.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jake didn't have to try to pin him on an answer

Dec 4, 2020, 9:05 AM

or get constantly interrupted if that's what you're referencing.

Was interesting to hear Jake ask about Hunter and would Joe ban any of his family members from working with anything in government or something like that.

Joe said nobody in his family will take any job that gives even the illusion of impropriety.

Was refreshing to have a clear answer on that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jake didn't have to try to pin him on an answer

Dec 4, 2020, 9:37 AM

I heard Harris due an interview before she was famous and before she had to watch her mouth. Could not believe the evil and racist crap coming from her. My worst fear was that she would ever advance in politics. Well, she had advanced. Brace yourself America.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Link?***

Dec 4, 2020, 10:55 AM

Re: Link?***

Dec 4, 2020, 11:00 AM

No link. It was a radio interview on a black station. I was traveling and playing with the radio. Stopped on the station and could not believe my ears. I have since tried to find the interview but of course that thing is gone! So, go ahead and tell me that since I have no proof that it didn’t happen and that’s fair enough. But I know what I heard. It terrified me. You’ve been warned.

Ok***

Dec 4, 2020, 11:05 AM

Re: Ok***

Dec 4, 2020, 11:20 AM

Not going to convince you and I’m not trying to. I know what the woman is.

Sure, Jan

Dec 4, 2020, 11:24 AM [ in reply to Re: Link?*** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Link?***

Dec 4, 2020, 8:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Link?*** ]

i'm curious...what did she said that was so evil and racist?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abolish Qualified Immunity

Hunter never operated as a govt operative

Dec 4, 2020, 9:38 AM [ in reply to Jake didn't have to try to pin him on an answer ]

That was not the problem

Re: Jake didn't have to try to pin him on an answer

Dec 4, 2020, 11:36 AM [ in reply to Jake didn't have to try to pin him on an answer ]

Joe said nobody in his family will take any job that gives even the illusion of impropriety.

Too late. The crackhead already got his millions.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YAY! Our police will be outgunned

Dec 4, 2020, 9:36 AM

By druggies ...

Are they all getting .38 revolvers again like the good ol days?

I don't know when the last time...

Dec 4, 2020, 9:40 AM

You looked into a local police arsenal, but they ain't getting outgunned by anything except the U.S. military who gave them all their hand-me-downs.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: I don't know when the last time... 21***

Dec 4, 2020, 9:45 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2020, 12:56 PM

Did you all note the usual Biden Move? When they were asking Kumala a question and they showed Joementia on a split screen, what was Joe doing? Ans: The usual crutch: (pouring over the answers to questions he had been given before the interview).

Without notes and /or a teleprompter, this guy is a global embarrassment and down right dangerous.

The Clown Show of clown shows will be hilariously tragic for America.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2020, 1:16 PM

Yet he is such an upgrade on the Trump clown show. It's great to finally have an adult in the White House.

Dec 4, 2020, 6:48 PM

Tell me, Einstein, what were the elements of the Trump Clown Show?

I'm curious. For example, what about the prosperity he brought to America? Clownish? Or the lowest unemployment since 1950 and the lowest for blacks and Hispanics. Clownish, too? Or the record GDPs that everybody moaned about? Or the ME agreements he brought about? How about making us energy independent?

Will await your response....if you don't disappear first, something I see a lot on the left. LMAO

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2020, 6:58 PM

We're talking about the current Trump clown show. He is known as a clown, as is his entire entourage. What a train wreck he is.

Dec 4, 2020, 6:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic