Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anybody know if Simms will be available
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Anybody know if Simms will be available

Feb 11, 2020, 7:55 PM

tomorrow night at Pitt?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, he is making the trip and is expected to play.***

Feb 11, 2020, 9:04 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Yes, he is making the trip and is expected to play.***

Feb 11, 2020, 9:34 PM

So just how effective do you think Aamir will be tomorrow night considering he just had the flu.I know the medical staff can give him enough medication to get him well fast but will he still have a weak feeling when he is trying to run up and down the court and banging in the paint for 30 to 35 minutes.

Feb 11, 2020, 9:38 PM

Excuse punctuation but I meant for that to be a question and not 2 sentences with periods at the end of both.

I don’t know if he will be at full strength but I anticipate he

Feb 11, 2020, 10:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Yes, he is making the trip and is expected to play.*** ]

will still play a lot.

Then again, there are examples of players who played sick and played great (e.g., Michael Jordan). Who knows, Aamir could have a career night!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Feb 12, 2020, 12:08 AM [ in reply to Re: Yes, he is making the trip and is expected to play.*** ]

Thinking he is on the floor for 16-24 minutes. Some others have to pick up the slack. We get the Pendleton HS star guard tomorrow PM. That is telling on the recruiting front/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 12, 2020, 8:46 AM

Yeah very disappointing we couldnt land the kid in our back yard when there was a clear need. wonder how that happened.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because Brad sucks as a recruiter.***

Feb 12, 2020, 10:44 AM

Feb 12, 2020, 12:15 AM [ in reply to Yes, he is making the trip and is expected to play.*** ]

Thank you

Feb 12, 2020, 12:15 AM [ in reply to Yes, he is making the trip and is expected to play.*** ]

Thank you

“If not or if he’s not playing at 100% cbb shouldn’t be

Feb 11, 2020, 10:41 PM

held responsible should we not come out on top.” - a certain tnet poster

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

You really shouldn’t post when you’ve been drinking, Barb.***

Feb 11, 2020, 10:57 PM

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic