Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How impressive was the secondary yesterday ??
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 665

How impressive was the secondary yesterday ??

Dec 20, 2020, 9:05 AM

IMO they played great. The times when Book had time to throw but was sacked shows that the receivers were not separating.... Book had happy feet pretty quickly and the Dline and blitzes made his very uncomfortable, which is normal. The Venables blitz packages are unique and come from any direction at any time. Interceptions don’t always tell the story but yesterday there was only 2 coverage breakdowns and one was a corner falling down which was incomplete and Skalski let his guy open early in game. As always Coach BV continued to adapt and change up the defense to what ND was trying to accomplish, and man did they ever shut them down. I really hate that Turner will miss a half in semifinal, that really hurts but next man up, get it done!!!

It’s difficult to game plan with so much diversity in the defensive looks and packages. I hope BV stays with Clemson for a VERY LONG TIME.... he takes the talent and changes things around to get the most out of what he has.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Answer: Clemson’s secondary was VERY impressive yesterday.***

Dec 20, 2020, 9:09 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Answer: Clemson’s secondary was VERY impressive yesterday.***

Dec 20, 2020, 9:16 AM

Good to know that it wasn’t just the Dline and linebackers. Either nobody was open or Book simply did not get through progression due to the pressure. Multiple sacks were Book bailing out of pocket but in honesty the pocket collapsed a lot around him lol. Go Tigers!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 665
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic