Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LOL here come some names that I haven’t seen much all year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

LOL here come some names that I haven’t seen much all year

Jan 23, 2018, 8:54 PM

What a great bunch of “fans”

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

When you don’t lose much, the trolls can’t come out.

Jan 23, 2018, 8:57 PM

It’s funny...and sad. Sad in a funny way.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BRING IT!

Re: LOL here come some names that I haven’t seen much all year

Jan 23, 2018, 8:59 PM

How are you gonna defend that 2nd half performance?

I thought Brownell was a great in game coach?

You're the most ignorant and bitter of the

Jan 23, 2018, 9:00 PM

bunch

Jan 23, 2018, 9:01 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL here come some names that I haven’t seen much all year ]

lol there is one of them.

What a great fan.

Have any other racist comments about the make up of our team? Or maybe you would like to insult KB some more.

Jan 23, 2018, 9:04 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL here come some names that I haven’t seen much all year ]

Hop, are you still up to your racist antics? I thought you was done with that last year...

we dont have to. The coach does to his boss***

Jan 23, 2018, 9:06 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL here come some names that I haven’t seen much all year ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Jan 24, 2018, 10:55 AM [ in reply to Re: LOL here come some names that I haven’t seen much all year ]

I haven't detected much Clemson in any of your posts . Perhaps you'd be better suited wearing a shade of red ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 24, 2018, 5:33 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL here come some names that I haven’t seen much all year ]

You don't defend it. But when the players freelance and do their own thing outside of Brownell's offense (that was moving the ball effectively and scoring at a decent clip in the first half) you aren't going to win games. I saw 3, 4, 5 guys go into full panic mode and try to do the hero thing. You can't just start chucking 45 foot threes and try to change the game plan entirely to come back. That's not on Brownell. We played right into what Virginia wants to do.

Jan 23, 2018, 8:59 PM

This is a Message board what do you want people to do , lie ?
You discuss the game the good and the bad.
Not much good tonight

Jan 23, 2018, 9:01 PM

Except clowns like Jhop are never here for the good

Jan 24, 2018, 8:45 AM [ in reply to Re: LOL here come some names that I haven’t seen much all year ]

Exactly.

or maybe they just have multiple screen names, clemtiger117

Jan 24, 2018, 1:30 AM

like you

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: or maybe they just have multiple screen names, clemtiger117

Jan 24, 2018, 7:06 AM

Hey there is my little stalker. I only have one name little buddy but I would love to know which others you think are me.

Also I love how you keeping posting that I am clemtiger117 as if that were some big secret... Here is a hint ITS NOT.

Jan 24, 2018, 8:47 AM

HOW DARE YOU CHANGE YOUR HANDLE. LOL

Jan 24, 2018, 4:17 PM

yea no #### I have never tried to hide who I was on here.

jelly boy trying to talk tough??????***

Jan 24, 2018, 9:07 AM [ in reply to Re: or maybe they just have multiple screen names, clemtiger117 ]

Your post didn't make a lot of sense. He simply explained

Jan 24, 2018, 10:29 AM

that he formerly had another screen name, and asked you a question which you ignored because you obviously have no factual evidence to bring to the table.

I know the anti-fascist tactic of repeating the same thing over and over again.

Re: Your post didn't make a lot of sense. He simply explained

Jan 24, 2018, 10:42 AM

I think that's fascist , not anti-fascist .

Not sure I remember it right though , I haven't listened to a Dead Kennedy's album in 20 years .

DB23

Re: Your post didn't make a lot of sense. He simply explained

Jan 24, 2018, 10:59 AM

I don't know, that statement is almost verbatim something he said to me yesterday.

In his original he said "fascist" so I changed it to the opposite. I guess I also learned yesterday that I'm a fascist, who knew?!

Re: jelly boy trying to talk tough??????***

Jan 24, 2018, 4:19 PM [ in reply to jelly boy trying to talk tough??????*** ]

"Jelly boy"

what are you 12?

Multiple screen names? You mean like

Jan 24, 2018, 11:21 AM [ in reply to or maybe they just have multiple screen names, clemtiger117 ]

your other screen name while your original screen name was banned?

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/This-reminds-of-David-Hoods-article-after-2013-FSU-loss-19991838

07 even called you out:

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Re-No-matter-the-method-he-would-have-gotten-the-same-19967366

$1 to @deadsolidperfect® and @Francis Marion®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Multiple screen names? You mean like***

Jan 24, 2018, 11:24 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Multiple screen names? You mean like

Jan 24, 2018, 11:26 AM [ in reply to Multiple screen names? You mean like ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Jan 24, 2018, 11:27 AM [ in reply to Multiple screen names? You mean like ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Another stalker like clemtiger117, that wasn’t me?????? I don’t go for the jets. Get a life man...

Jan 24, 2018, 12:54 PM [ in reply to Multiple screen names? You mean like ]

really you go through years old posts trying to prove a point. And it’s not even my screen name??????. Please don’t tell me your an adult male, stalking people’s accounts and going through years old posts and reposting them as if it means something. Every time you do this you show much of a life you and your tnet butt buddies don’t have.

Someone's getting a little defensive, wonder why?***

Jan 24, 2018, 1:02 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Objection...

Jan 24, 2018, 1:10 PM

leading.

Haha, queenie has no self-control and probably still wets the bed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sustained***

Jan 24, 2018, 1:11 PM

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Mmm hmm...

Jan 24, 2018, 1:04 PM [ in reply to Another stalker like clemtiger117, that wasn’t me?????? I don’t go for the jets. Get a life man... ]

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Isnt-it-eerie-how-you-share-this-absurdity-over-a-2013-19992022

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mmm hmm...

Jan 24, 2018, 4:46 PM

Man I miss Shaq Lawson!

Re: Another stalker like clemtiger117, that wasn’t me...

Jan 24, 2018, 1:06 PM [ in reply to Another stalker like clemtiger117, that wasn’t me?????? I don’t go for the jets. Get a life man... ]

Of course it was you, the reason milanotiger2016 was banned...

Re: Another stalker

Jan 24, 2018, 1:11 PM [ in reply to Another stalker like clemtiger117, that wasn’t me?????? I don’t go for the jets. Get a life man... ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

not going to end well

Jan 24, 2018, 1:14 PM [ in reply to Another stalker like clemtiger117, that wasn’t me?????? I don’t go for the jets. Get a life man... ]

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Jan 24, 2018, 4:14 PM [ in reply to Multiple screen names? You mean like ]

lol I hate I missed this earlier.

What a loser.

Not only a looser, but a

Jan 24, 2018, 4:15 PM

banned looser

that's the best kind***

Jan 24, 2018, 4:36 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic