Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Another enormous crock of chit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Another enormous crock of chit

Feb 13, 2021, 7:16 PM

Just saw the whole Chris Harrison thing...This is the same BS I've been ranting about that the liberals apparently can't understand.

So one of the bachelorettes committed this fcking atrocity:

Rachel Kirkconnell is a contestant on Season 25 of The Bachelor. She is this season’s frontrunner. But some shocking allegations of her past racist behavior have put a damper on the show. Most recently, photos surfaced of her taking part in an Old South antebellum ball.

"Shocking"

"Old South Antebellum ball"

Really? this is shocking racist behavior?

Anyone have kids in college - or that went to college? Did your kids to go any parties? Of course they did. Any chance they went to any themed parties - yep probably 100% chance.

You ready to have your kids life turned upside down like this girl has had?

YCMTSU. She is dating and hoping TO MARRY A BLACK MAN for God's sake. But yet she attended an Old South Antebellum-themed party! Holy chit.

This is worse than Jussie Smollett getting off.

But thanks to the left's cancel culture this is what the world has come to. At least the world in the USA.

https://www.tvshowsace.com/2021/02/12/petition-chris-harrison-35k/

https://www.etonline.com/rachel-lindsay-shares-why-shes-having-a-really-hard-time-accepting-chris-harrisons-apology-160534

What's the vote liberals? Should the girl be cancelled?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Another enormous crock of chit

Feb 14, 2021, 8:55 AM

Just saw the piece on GMA. What a complete crock of chit.

What they "made" Chris Harrison say in his apology was ridiculous. If he should be fired, it should be for backing off and giving into the left.

Rachel Lindsey is a POS race hustler herself. She said, with everyone on GMA and all the PC progressive libs nodding in approval, in her accusations about the white girl, that the girl was "celebrating the old south." This is a crime now - going to an old south party where all the girls could wear poofy dresses.

Celebrating the south is a cancel-worthy crime. No one is claiming or suggesting they were celebrating slavery, segregation, etc. etc. etc. They were wearing poofy dresses.

They were celebrating the same things that are currently causing all the fcking liberals from New York to move to the south - where people are friendly, welcoming, and down to earth.

The cancel mob, race hustlers, and MSM are out of control

Feb 14, 2021, 9:04 AM

The left has really damaged racial relations in this country. In elementary school they told us the story of the boy who cried wolf for a reason. When you label everything racist nothing is racist. When you scream racist to excess eventually people stop listening and no longer take you seriously or care. I’ll admit that when I now hear the word racist , or white supremacy, or privilege I just stop listening. I no longer have any interest in the subject. I did not stop caring about racial harmony but the left has desensitized me and millions of others to the subject.

Feb 14, 2021, 9:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Another enormous crock of chit ]

It’s not going to end until some of us start punching liberals in the mouth. Unfortunately me and the many people I know like me have too much to lose. We have homes, jobs, families, etc.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Feb 14, 2021, 9:17 AM

Dude. I promise you, you’re going to be just fine. You don’t need to start punching low IQ liberal pink haired asexual water buffalos on Twitter who accuse everything of being racist because they think it will help them win internet points.

Giving this kind of garbage attention is what perpetuates it.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 14, 2021, 9:23 AM

Watch your racist mouth! Remember Eden Jacobowitz at Penn. Water buffalo is a very racist term dating back to 1993. Poor kid caught hell.

Feb 14, 2021, 9:10 AM

1. Yes, this is incredibly stupid. Like next level stupid.

2. Who cares? I know it seems like an affront to our history, culture, etc in the south to have these dumb racism accusations come up in totally benign situations... but just try to keep in mind that while the twitter army of woke SJWs might seem loud, or like a lot of people, or like they are in control... they’re really not reflective of anything close to majority opinions or attitudes. You can go on living your life, it’ll be just fine.

3. Regarding the bachelor/E News/TMZ portion of low intelligence America’s pastimes, If your popularity is amongst people who are all into woke culture and social media drama... don’t be surprised when you find yourself engulfed in woke culture and social media drama.

Feb 14, 2021, 9:12 AM

Here it is Valentines Day. I now learn that my wife, daughter and son in law are racists too. My my, Old South and KA must be purged. We have moved from thin skinned to single cell epidermis.

Feb 14, 2021, 9:22 AM

I love history. No, I do not celebrate slavery. But if you come in my house you will see a picture of Robert E Lee and other civil war pictures and “doo dads”. Am I a racist for that? I really don’t care.

Feb 14, 2021, 9:24 AM

In 2021-yes apparently.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic