Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Announcer criticizing military events
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 3,211

Announcer criticizing military events

May 23, 2015, 7:10 PM

Did anyone else hear the radio announcer of the Miami- Notre Dame tournament game say that he is tired of all the military appreciation events that go on? He said it is being overdone and he is tired of them. I heard it on a sports channel in Raleigh and I dont know if it is the ACC or Espn that is doing the broadcast.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

$20 says he's a liberal

May 23, 2015, 7:18 PM

Double or nothing that he voted for Obama.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: $20 says he's a liberal

May 23, 2015, 7:47 PM

I believe that is a safe bet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: $20 says he's a liberal

May 23, 2015, 7:48 PM

I'm tired of ungrateful and unappreciative sports announcers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Try having Freedom, Peace & Liberties without a brave military!

May 23, 2015, 8:07 PM

GoTiGERS

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

50 says his wife wears a burka***

May 23, 2015, 9:12 PM

The same President Obama that continued President...

May 23, 2015, 8:20 PM [ in reply to $20 says he's a liberal ]

George W Bush's foreign policy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And gave it all bad.***

May 23, 2015, 9:13 PM

https://youtu.be/Txc70N2Xv_U***

May 23, 2015, 9:41 PM [ in reply to The same President Obama that continued President... ]

What a punk. Safe to assume its an espin piece of

May 23, 2015, 8:28 PM

Was surfing a bit looking for Veteran tributes especially Margraten where every grave is adopted and cared for by Dutch families. 8,000 graves have been cared for since 1945 and make 3 or 4 visits each year. Today there is a waiting list to adopt a grave. Someone twitter him and ask how tiring that might be? He should leave this country.

Send the punk this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVXKNxHsUdg

Re: Announcer criticizing military events

May 24, 2015, 11:54 AM

If he doesn't like it, then maybe he should leave and go to Afghanistan or Iraq. Then he might appreciate it. Idiots like him should not be in the public eye. Fire him.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No announcer would ever run his mouth unless told to do so.

May 25, 2015, 8:56 PM

Or he wants to get fired.

Re: Announcer criticizing military events

May 25, 2015, 9:13 PM

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a #### what you think you are entitled to

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Replies: 12
| visibility 3,211
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic