Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Andy Teasdal screwed up... Absolutely ! And dabo had
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Andy Teasdal screwed up... Absolutely ! And dabo had

Dec 7, 2015, 2:45 PM

A right to chew him out. But he did kinda go too far and should apologize to that young man. Kids make mistakes. I do like Dabo but honestly he did go a bit overboard in this occasion.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL

Dec 7, 2015, 2:46 PM

No really, I'm laughing out loud at the notion that his reaction to the player making a bone-headed "me-first" sort of play was out of line.

"Go to far?" He gave him an ear full. Nothing more nothing less.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Andy Teasdal screwed up... Absolutely ! And dabo had

Dec 7, 2015, 2:47 PM

You ever play competitive sports? Judging from above while everyone was at practice you were eating haagen daaz watching lifetime movies with your sisters.

Nothing wrong with that at all. If it was my son or daughter I have no problem with it. Own it. Move on. Geez

Thanks for your insight, dirtpecker***

Dec 7, 2015, 2:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Saban chewed out a Bama player worse than that for

getting a block in the back penalty that cost Bama a nice punt return. I can only imagine what he would've done to his punter if he pulled something like that.

Here's hoping you never have a position of leadership in the

military.

Or pretty much anywhere else in society.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Lol.. You do that in the military and you will reprimanded.

Dec 7, 2015, 2:51 PM

You go off like that on one of your employees, you will get sued.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Spend one day around a Marine Corps infantry unit

Dec 7, 2015, 3:08 PM

I do not know about the other branches but in the Corps, ### blastings like that are a dime a dozen......boot camp takes it to another level. Dabo is to be applauded, period.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like you know very little

Dec 7, 2015, 3:18 PM [ in reply to Lol.. You do that in the military and you will reprimanded. ]

about the military

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

When does your coach muscoot go on his apology tour?***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I commend you for your post, some people are hesitant

Dec 7, 2015, 2:53 PM

to be ghey in public, but you clearly are not.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Go Tigers!

Dec 7, 2015, 2:58 PM

- york_tiger

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2015, 2:53 PM

I know Dabo was angry but who said he was chewing him out? Dabo might have been telling Teasdal to keep his head in the game. The guy tried to be a "hero" and could've cost Clemson the game. If Clemson had lost the game, would you still feel the same way? There are several million Clemson fans, players, coaches, etc. Dabo was taking up for.

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2015, 2:54 PM

Why does anyone ever respond to this moron? He obviously is just trying to start crap in every thread he makes.

Go Tigers!***

Dec 7, 2015, 2:55 PM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Your mother sucks....***

Dec 7, 2015, 2:57 PM

Get ready b/c your new coach is insane***

Dec 7, 2015, 2:58 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He didn't take it too far

Dec 7, 2015, 3:01 PM

I'd almost bench him for a game. I have no clue what he was thinking, could've cost us the game. That kid just took off running, clearly got the call mixed up or had his own agenda.

This is what is wrong with our society these days. More...

Dec 7, 2015, 3:01 PM

### chewings I say.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2015, 3:09 PM

People!!!! I am sure this has been handled internally and is water under the bridge. If he did or does apologize to him it is between those two. Geez just let it rest....

Dec 7, 2015, 3:09 PM

I'm sry but you guys are just wrong. He did go too far now my opinion. On national tv... Yeah. Too far.

Dec 7, 2015, 4:12 PM

on national tv? So it would have been OK in private? So you're more concerned with perception?

I thought it was possibly the stupidest move I've ever seen in one of the biggest games we've been in. What do you think would have been an appropriate response? To pat him on the butt and thank him for at least trying to make something happen?

Toughen Up Francis***

Dec 7, 2015, 3:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you must get absolutely livid at your basketball coach Frank

Dec 7, 2015, 4:17 PM

Martin, every time he takes the floor....and just wait till Muschamp goes off on one of those 5* student athletes on the football field---which should take about 3 minutes into the first game

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's official, all Scar fans are puss!es***

Dec 7, 2015, 4:19 PM

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic