Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Andrea Adelson with a hack job headline..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Andrea Adelson with a hack job headline..

Jun 8, 2020, 7:46 PM

I will not link it.. But her headline to Dabo's statement is "Clemson's Dabo Swinney defends response to assistant coach's use of racial slur".. The media is the real #### virus!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Andrea Adelson with a hack job headline..

Jun 8, 2020, 7:48 PM

JUst ignore them all.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 8, 2020, 8:09 PM

right.don't dignify their existence.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Good lord. What did Dabo do to these people?!

Jun 8, 2020, 7:57 PM

After that whole message she headlines it with that. Smh nothing he ever says or does will suffice. They’re dead set on taking down Dabo. I don’t get it.

Re: Good lord. What did Dabo do to these people?!

Jun 8, 2020, 8:07 PM

he's a successful coach who has built a powerhouse program that has taken down a lot of college football's sacred cows.he continues to beat them on the field and in recruiting.little' ol CU doesn't belong in their rarified air and needs to be put back in it's place.lots of jealousy to go around,and the long knives are out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jun 8, 2020, 9:07 PM [ in reply to Good lord. What did Dabo do to these people?! ]

A paraphrasing of the words of Jesus ...

“If you find the godless world is hating you, remember it got its start hating me. If you lived on the world’s terms, the world would love you as one of its own. But since I picked you to live on God’s terms and no longer on the world’s terms, the world is going to hate you."
John 15:18?-?19 MSG

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Jun 8, 2020, 9:41 PM [ in reply to Good lord. What did Dabo do to these people?! ]

You said yourself When you mentioned our Good Lord Jesus Christ. Dabo has become so well known that his Christian Faith is getting in the way of some people and even some organizations. He is under attack because of the positions he takes.

A while ago I wrote a post that they would come from all sides to bring Clemson and Dabo down. Many just kind of brushed my comments aside. What do you think now?? Now that it’s spilled over from GF’s death and Black Lives Matter to Clemson’s building’s being renamed, Dabo wearing a T-Shirt, and a statue in Virginia being removed. I wonder what will be next??

It never fails your give some to keep peace but just like a extortionist they always come back for a whole lot more. Until someone takes a stand it will never stop. In fact it may not stop. It’s just possible God has had enough and Jesus Christ will be returning soon.

We need to pray for our country, and we need to pay for Clemson Dabo as well as his family. We need to pray for each other people of all race’s.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 8, 2020, 8:05 PM

You mean the media would report something that didn't happen? What a revelation!

Writer's don't typically select the headline ... Editor's do***

Jun 8, 2020, 8:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Andrea A's Life Don't Matter***

Jun 8, 2020, 9:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic