Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’ve heard enough.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

I’ve heard enough.

Dec 30, 2019, 4:16 AM

Ohio State fans: your team had multiple opportunities to put Clemson on the mat and FAILED.

You score TDs instead of settling for FGs in the red zone and you win the game.

You don’t let Clemson go 95 yards in 4 plays and you win the game.

You score a TD instead of throwing your second INT of the night with under a minute left and YOU WIN THE GAME.

Clemson had ONE opportunity to win the game and at the risk of being repetitive we went NINETY-FIVE YARDS IN FOUR PLAYS to score the go ahead touchdown.

When you have multiple opportunities to put away a team like Clemson and you FAIL to capitalize you get what you got, so take your whining about the fumble that wasn’t, the targeting that absolutely was and the catch that was not and the rest of your excuses back to Columbus and we will take our trophy back to Clemson. You can watch from your sofa in Ohio (or more likely, Hilton Head) as CLEMSON plays for a national title...again.

See you next year Buckeyes. Go Tigers.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great post! Except we won't see them

Dec 30, 2019, 5:33 AM

next year. This was their 1 shot for a while imo.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m sure they’ll beat up on the B1G again and

Dec 30, 2019, 9:10 AM

Since they’re media darlings they’ll get talked about at least.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope we do. We beat their most invincible team ever.

Dec 30, 2019, 9:15 AM [ in reply to Great post! Except we won't see them ]

Next time, we will do it again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly. It never comes down to just one play.

Dec 30, 2019, 6:16 AM

In their case the one play they continue to bring up was called an incomplete pass by the ESPN rules expert before the replay officials made the call. Even if it would’ve been ruled a TD who is to say that Clemson would not have marched down the field on the very next drive and scored? If a TD would’ve been ruled it would’ve changed the sequence of events and effected the play calling. We will never know but according to the rules they made the correct call. Either way it NEVER truly comes down to just one play when a game lasts 60 minutes.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Exactly. It never comes down to just one play.

Dec 30, 2019, 9:41 AM

Thanks for staying my thoughts. I get tired of what ifs because most people assume that would be the only thing to change. I've said a couple of times that we might have gotten more respect if UNC had of made the 2 point conversion because I have the belief that we would have marched down and scored. I never got uneasy about OSU's last drive because the clock never got down far enough for me not to think that we would answer. Our team just has that winning mentality and it is reflected by the record of over .850 record in one score games.

Re: I’ve heard enough.

Dec 30, 2019, 9:10 AM

While you guys are still gathering up your bucknuts, there are some bayou tigers watching you from the tall grass and licking their chops. Maybe it's time to FOCUS on them.

Relax we’ve got a bye week to get ready.***

Dec 30, 2019, 9:17 AM

Post this on reddit.***

Dec 30, 2019, 9:16 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

LOL it’d be a blood bath.

Dec 30, 2019, 9:29 AM

If I were going to be around today to reply I would but I’m hanging out with my niece all day once she wakes up so it would look like a drive by. When I get home tomorrow I’ll check in to see if they’re still whining.

The gamecocks are whining just as hard.

Dec 30, 2019, 9:35 AM

They’re still going on about the officiating in the Florida game. Apparently it was the same SEC crew in the Fiesta Bowl. I posted a comment about how whining about the refs all week cost UofSuCk the Tennessee game. I guess a team CAN ##### and moan all week and still be expected to win the following week! Thanks reddit!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Ha! Oh no the refs ruined their historic 5-7 season***

Dec 30, 2019, 9:47 AM

And while we're at it...

Dec 30, 2019, 9:24 AM

Don't rough our punter on a risky block attempt that wasn't needed because you would've had good field position after the punt.

You wanted a street fight and you got one. You found out Clemson's chin is stronger than yours.

Only problem is I believe the fumble "wasn't" also..

Dec 30, 2019, 9:35 AM

I do believe it could have gone either way. Called a fumble, should have stayed a fumble. However, don't think for a second that if the ball would have bounced out-of-bounds for a first down, the "0-4ers" would have been screaming incomplete pass!

They gladly accepted the phantom

Dec 30, 2019, 9:53 AM

first down against Mich. In 2016.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They gladly accepted the phantom

Dec 30, 2019, 10:04 AM

- and the phantom interference that gave them the Natty in 2002 vs Miami
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFpTkYMLzdc

- and the non-interception and delay of game against Penn State 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrGxuIAylEI

Many others but 2 big ones that come to mind.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic