Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lindsey Graham all alone on an island now
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

Lindsey Graham all alone on an island now

Jan 8, 2021, 4:02 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is quite simply the worst airport terminal in the

Jan 8, 2021, 4:04 PM

entire country and these people are making it worse. He wasn't at 35X, but part of this video is right across from it. An absolute nightmare and anyone that has every flown through DCA knows this.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

I'll take Reagan over Dulles any day of the week.***

Jan 8, 2021, 4:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Flyer knows flying^^^^^***

Jan 8, 2021, 4:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Totally agree.

Jan 8, 2021, 4:23 PM [ in reply to I'll take Reagan over Dulles any day of the week.*** ]

nm

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Newark has to get honorable mention.***

Jan 8, 2021, 4:35 PM [ in reply to That is quite simply the worst airport terminal in the ]

Re: That is quite simply the worst airport terminal in the

Jan 8, 2021, 6:25 PM [ in reply to That is quite simply the worst airport terminal in the ]

DCA is a great airport, with the exception of American Airlines gate 35X. 35X referred to as the Calcutta gate because of the tons of small plane flights they load out of that gate. It's an absolute zoo. The good news is DCA is working on a new terminal for smaller planes to replace 35X.

Otherwise DCA is great. So close to downtown DC, easy Metro access, small footprint, easy to change gates, quick security lines, and most importantly, they've now got Chic-fil-A!

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Interesting. Wonder how all those snowflakes got into the

Jan 8, 2021, 4:05 PM

secure area. Flying to Canada maybe?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

I know right. It’s absurd that Trump supporters would

Jan 8, 2021, 4:24 PM

treat him like this after he spent 4 years practically blowing Trump. How quickly they turn on each other

Including making his own "perfect phone call" to GA.

Jan 8, 2021, 4:33 PM

Tough crowd.

Flight attendants for these idiots should get bonuses.***

Jan 8, 2021, 4:14 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And these people are mad because he wouldn't...

Jan 8, 2021, 4:16 PM

vote to challenge the electoral count of a specific state, or what?

Re: And these people are mad because he wouldn't...

Jan 8, 2021, 4:18 PM

So Graham is now a traitor to both sides

Jan 8, 2021, 4:21 PM

and will somehow still win reelection cause you know South Carolina.

Re: So Graham is now a traitor to both sides

Jan 8, 2021, 4:23 PM

But you didn't, right?

Jan 8, 2021, 4:27 PM

Isn't this part of the problem with the two party system? The DNC and GOP basically choose the candidates and that's enough to get them elected in these places that always vote along party lines.

Bledsoe was just too conservative for SC.***

Jan 8, 2021, 4:32 PM

To a degree

Jan 8, 2021, 4:34 PM [ in reply to But you didn't, right? ]

Re: And these people are mad because he wouldn't...

Jan 8, 2021, 9:19 PM [ in reply to And these people are mad because he wouldn't... ]

Lindsay Graham said there were claims that thousands of people under 18 years of age in Georgia voted illegally. He ask to be given evidence of 10 instances. Has not received one example.

He said there were claims that 8,000 jail inmates voted in Arizona voted illegally. He ask to be given evidence of 10 instances. Has not received one example.

He is finally admitting all these bullcrap claims of voter fraud are just made up lies to try to overturn the legitimate election. Those who he and Trump lied to over and over don't want to hear the truth. They cannot handle the truth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sigh, and just like that......

Jan 8, 2021, 4:21 PM

The worst of the right are indistinguishable from the worst of the left. We're on a race to the bottom.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He doesn’t deserve this at all.

Jan 8, 2021, 4:26 PM

I understand why people hate him. On both sides. People have every right to disagree with him. But no matter what a person has done, no man should have to use a flip phone in the year 2021.

Just when I think you couldn't be any dumber,

Jan 8, 2021, 4:28 PM

you go and post something like that.

AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF

Re: He doesn’t deserve this at all.

Jan 8, 2021, 4:30 PM [ in reply to He doesn’t deserve this at all. ]

LOL. POTD.

I really feel for the guy getting reamed like that

Jan 8, 2021, 4:29 PM

/s

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh great, now I feel bad for Lindsey Graham.***

Jan 8, 2021, 4:32 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Lies***

Jan 8, 2021, 4:35 PM

I'm trying not to, but I do.***

Jan 8, 2021, 4:38 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Re: Lindsey Graham all alone on an island now

Jan 8, 2021, 4:36 PM

i dont know, they really need contact with the people they are supposed to represent

improvised mini townhall***

Jan 8, 2021, 4:37 PM

Mouthbreathers?

Jan 8, 2021, 6:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Lindsey Graham all alone on an island now ]

Squalling Karens?

Surrounded by a MAGA mob is a heck of a time to go all

Jan 8, 2021, 4:37 PM

chin-diaper with your mask.

And that's exactly where he belongs.

Jan 8, 2021, 4:40 PM

Now everyone is fully aware what a spineless, opportunistic hack he is.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Live by the sword.

Jan 8, 2021, 4:43 PM

Die by the sword.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Lindsey" probably welcomes it as he starts to shed his skin

Jan 8, 2021, 4:54 PM

from "trump sycophant" to "I am now reasonable, affable and bipartisan" to continue to survive and gain power. "Lindsey" must survive at all costs so it will adapt to whichever environment it finds itself.

Good.

Jan 8, 2021, 5:41 PM

First he betrayed America for the MAGAophiles, now he's betrayed them, so no one likes him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Lindsey Graham all alone on an island now

Jan 8, 2021, 6:31 PM

Lindsey is a grownassman and an experienced politician. He made his choices all the way down the line and now he can live with them. He gets no sympathy from me.

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic