Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
And So It Went
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 300

And So It Went

Jan 13, 2021, 10:22 PM

After the discussion on speakers the other day I picked up an el cheapo sound bar.

Man does it make a difference

Going to have to get some no skid feet tho
This tune vibrated right off the shelf. ????????

https://youtu.be/0MpJv8DW4_U

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

whatd u get?***

Jan 13, 2021, 10:56 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This cheap thing

Jan 13, 2021, 11:20 PM

But it works

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07KZ7MVS2/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_3w8.FbWG6FW16?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

If I decide to upgrade later, it can go in the bedroom

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Keep me updated. I need progress updates. I wanna see

Jan 14, 2021, 7:25 AM

how thick and tight that sound gets.

But for real, if that works for a little while, it certainly would be an option for Greenr who has ONLY ever used the speakers built into TVs.

Is there any kind of lag?

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No lag that I can notice

Jan 14, 2021, 7:32 AM

I used the optical cable (included) so it gets the signal pretty dang quick.

It pushed the sound through the entire house which my TV does not.
I’ll report back after I watch a shootem up blowem up movie.

Only thing I don’t like, you can’t control the volume with the TV remote. I’d just gotten down to one.

Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Is there a phone app to control volume? My kids lose the

Jan 14, 2021, 7:37 AM

remote EVERY SINGLE DAY just minutes after I find it for them. I rely on the Roku app on my phone most of the time.

In fact, we found an old Roku remote this week, been missing for 6 months to the point where we bought a replacement one.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not on this UDP one - I think you have to shell out

Jan 14, 2021, 8:22 AM

About $20 bucks for that capability.

Panta Rhei Heraclitus

I think I’m becoming obsessed

Jan 13, 2021, 11:33 PM

https://youtu.be/2FaPofRUEcc

Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Hell, I wish I'd known. I'd have sold you one with a

Jan 14, 2021, 9:21 AM

subwoofer for maybe $5.00 less than that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 300
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic