Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dave Doeren info nugget
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Dave Doeren info nugget

Sep 28, 2020, 1:49 AM

22-36 in ACC play
0-21 against teams that finished top 25

Even NC State fans deserve better than this. They should sue their AD for fan abuse if he doesn’t fire him at the end of this year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I corrected your post

Sep 28, 2020, 2:02 AM

22-36 in ACC play

While even NC State fans deserve this. They should sue their AD for fan abuse if he doesn’t fire him at the end of this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And I corrected your post,

Sep 28, 2020, 8:32 AM

22-36 in ACC play

While even NC State fans deserve worse than this, they should sue their AD for fan abuse if he doesn’t fire him at the end of this year.

I stand corrected! Bully for you!***

Sep 28, 2020, 8:55 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just doin' what I can, my friend.***

Sep 28, 2020, 12:55 PM

And to think, Tenn almost hired him; which Doeren used

Sep 28, 2020, 7:03 AM

to leverage a big fat pay raise from State.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Tenn could've had Mike Leech too***

Sep 28, 2020, 12:55 PM

I kinda like Doeren at NCSU.

Sep 28, 2020, 7:26 AM

It makes them easier to hate.

Uhhh...no...they don't !!!

Sep 28, 2020, 7:48 AM

Nancy State is the ACC's version of uof6c (trashy, deluded and ignorant fan base and a history that is based largely on failure than success).

If they fire him, we'll miss out on all of his incessant whining.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Uhhh...no...they don't !!!

Sep 28, 2020, 7:59 AM

Naw, NC State is more like Tennessee... they were decent back in the 70s and do have a few dusty championships. Been struggling to be better than 7-6 since 2000. The fans just ignore that modern record against the conference elite.

Only the coots are the coots. They were the coots of the ACC and not they are the SEC's trash problem.

Sep 28, 2020, 9:11 AM

They do NOT deserve better at all. I was at Carter-Finley 10/31/15 which was a very competitive game that we ultimately won 56-41.It was a back and forth game for about 2/3 of the game. We were up only 6 at the half when the students pretty much left the stadium. An NCSU fan with a completely straight face told me that the students there took their studies very seriously and were leaving to study. That was surprising to me as I never was able to study well while intoxicated and belligerent which many of them were. Been up there 3 times. The students always act like Coot students despite transferring for a better education at NCSU. They absolutely deserve Dave. Dave is still young. Hope he has many decades in Raleigh. At the risk of being sent to a reeducation camp, NCSU is and has been the white meat of our schedule for some time.I will miss that meal this year.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2020, 9:22 AM

I lived in Raleigh for a bit. The best ting a NCSU person told me was this about their program: "With great excitement comes great disappointment" That botched fieldgoal in '16 IS their program.

Re: Dave Doeren info nugget

Sep 28, 2020, 8:05 AM

I have said this many times. Look at the record of their last head coaches.

All are about 45-40 overall (about .530). They last about 6-7 years. And then they grab someone else to do the exact same thing.

However, 0-21 against top teams says he can't upcoach a squad. Even OBrien could upcoach. This season is going to get ugly for him.

Sep 28, 2020, 1:08 PM

They need another D!ck Sheridan. He was the only coach to have them somewhat consistently relevant in my lifetime.

Sep 28, 2020, 8:42 AM

Did you mean Laptop Dave Doeren? Should always include “Laptop”....

Sep 28, 2020, 9:38 AM

He needs to be fired but these coaches today have such large buyouts, the administration must consider that first. He may be in the same situation as Cusscoot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2020, 12:53 PM

Remember he leveraged that phone call (probably phony) from Tennessee into a better contract. Both NC State and Tennessee would have gotten what they deserved if he had left ...... well in retrospect NC State did get what they deserved .....Doeren.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can thank Debbie Yow for Nancy State's current

Sep 28, 2020, 1:01 PM

run of athletic mediocrity. She was there from 2010-2019.

Their current AD, Boo Corrigan, has only been there 1 year. It will be interesting to see how long he puts up with Doeren's performance.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic