Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
An adult healthy pit reporter talking to the camera with a
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

An adult healthy pit reporter talking to the camera with a

May 17, 2020, 3:45 PM

mask on. So stupid.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: An adult healthy pit reporter talking to the camera with a

May 17, 2020, 3:46 PM

To avoid a $50,000 fine.
This can’t end soon enough. Seems like forever until Nov 3rd when it will all disappear.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I get it. But it is still ridiculous.

May 17, 2020, 3:48 PM

He is outside, standing twenty yards from the nearest person other than the camera operator.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: I get it. But it is still ridiculous.

May 17, 2020, 4:37 PM

Someone, somewhere, obviously thinks a $50,000 fine for not wearing a mask isn’t ridiculous.
That’s crazy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Everybody on a NASCAR team makes bank

May 17, 2020, 11:35 PM

NASCAR set the fine at 50k so it would mean something to them. Same reason the fines for minor things in the NFL seem large to people who don't even try to understand it.

The last thing NASCAR wants is to be the poster-child for stupid people. That have that demographic already locked up.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Everybody on a NASCAR team makes bank

May 25, 2020, 4:19 AM

Like, how much do you think your average NASCAR tire changer makes? What do you consider “bank?”

“The last thing NASCAR wants is to be the poster-child for stupid people. That have that demographic already locked up.” - Did this sentence make sense in your head before you typed it? Even without the typo?

May 17, 2020, 4:53 PM [ in reply to Re: An adult healthy pit reporter talking to the camera with a ]

Probably be a couple hundred thousand Americans dead at that point...a few thousand more than capacity at Talladega...and that’s WITH the measures we have and continue to take. That’s about half as many than died in WW2, and roughly the same as cumulative deaths in WW1, Vietnam, and Korea.

then when there is no vaccine in 2021 then what?

May 17, 2020, 5:58 PM

we just cancel life as we know it?

Re: then when there is no vaccine in 2021 then what?

May 17, 2020, 9:57 PM

No, of course not. But comments questioning and belittling people for wearing masks is not helpful. I know this particular case is silly...but if it gets some bubba in rural AL thinking about wearIng a mask when he goes to the grocery store, then mission accomplished.

May 17, 2020, 7:36 PM [ in reply to Re: An adult healthy pit reporter talking to the camera with a ]

just wondering who the cameraman on top of darlington speedway at least a half a mile fom any human is protecting by wearing that mask.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here’s a fun fact

May 17, 2020, 9:44 PM [ in reply to Re: An adult healthy pit reporter talking to the camera with a ]

Re: Here’s a fun fact

May 17, 2020, 10:06 PM

Gosh...if only those people were loved and would be missed by others...then their deaths might be a shame.

Not what I meant at all

May 17, 2020, 11:36 PM

Re: Not what I meant at all

May 18, 2020, 12:57 AM

Dang, grandpa doesn’t stand a chance with you if he stubs his toe, pull the plug ——-??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Once again not what I said

May 18, 2020, 1:27 AM

Re: Once again not what I said

May 25, 2020, 4:23 AM

Relax. There’s no reasoning with these people. They think old people never die of natural causes and Trump is murdering all these immortals.

May 17, 2020, 5:46 PM [ in reply to Re: An adult healthy pit reporter talking to the camera with a ]

Yeah that YOU'RE FIRED headline that the WaPo is gonna run in 3 inch font will be glorious

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Id recommend you continue watching Fox News...

May 17, 2020, 10:07 PM [ in reply to Re: An adult healthy pit reporter talking to the camera with a ]

there's no mention of the virus there. Until Nov 3rd that is, which is what all they will be reporting on.

Re: Id recommend you continue watching Fox News...

May 17, 2020, 10:43 PM

Obviously you don't watch it because they talk about it off and on all day long.

Re: Id recommend you continue watching Fox News...

May 25, 2020, 4:04 AM

Information from outside of their bubble is verboten.

May 19, 2020, 6:17 AM [ in reply to Re: An adult healthy pit reporter talking to the camera with a ]

Make sure to keep this prediction so you can’t deny it in November

May 17, 2020, 4:39 PM

dang elitists, always trying to set a good example for the peoples.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 17, 2020, 5:51 PM

Kudos, my friend. First time EVER that a NASCAR pit crew member has been called an elite. I applaud you and salute our great country where anyone can become an elite. I am definitely wearing a mask at the first Clemson game this year.

Yea, I will be watching it at home on the tube, but you can bet I will be wearing my elite mask.

May 17, 2020, 6:44 PM

I will have a mask on at home watching while standing with my hand over my heart during the national anthem.

May 17, 2020, 7:35 PM

User Logo
Carlsbad®
Ring of Honor [32236]
TigerPulse: 100%
Re: An adult healthy pit reporter talking to the camera with a [1]
Posted: May 17, 2020 6:44 PM

I will have a mask on at home watching while standing with my hand over my heart during the national anthem.

in the basement no doubt

May 18, 2020, 1:49 AM

You're so senile. It's just adorable. Hang in there fella. Assisted living can't be all that bad.

May 18, 2020, 7:19 AM

User Logo
Carlsbad®
Ring of Honor [32276]
TigerPulse: 100%
Posted: May 18, 2020 1:49 AM

You're so senile. It's just adorable. Hang in there fella. Assisted living can't be all that bad.

on tigernet at 2 in the morning. oh wait you snowflakes do not have to get up for work. sorry.

May 18, 2020, 8:59 AM

Yeah I am retired and fine. That's the goal of most. You're still working as old as you are? Is that why you are constantly so miserable? Hang in there buddy. You don't have much longer on Earth. You will be out of your misery soon. Thoughts and prayers.

May 17, 2020, 6:35 PM [ in reply to Re: An adult healthy pit reporter talking to the camera with a ]

So true. We should all try adrenochrome once in our life. Gotta love how they get that stuff, huh ?

It was also ridiculous

May 17, 2020, 6:02 PM

In the Bundesliga when after playing close to people and touching each other all game, they suddenly had to distance after they scored a goal. No close celebrations.

Re: It was also ridiculous

May 18, 2020, 1:26 AM

In there defense they less time you are close to someone who may have it the less chance you have of catching it. I'm not a person that is too worried about it. I go to dollar general every other day just about without a mask or hand sanitizer but I do wear one at work when getting out pts (dogs or cats mostly) out of their owners cars and bringing them in. I live in a rural county tho that has only has 3 deaths and less than 40 cases. Those deaths were all at one nursing home as well. It might start to scare me more if people I know start getting sick from this but right now it is just what I see on the news which is very hard to believe. I do think this is a real thing seeing that we shut our country down maybe there is more to this idk. All these athletes who have gotten it show no signs. It is just odd.

May 17, 2020, 11:22 AM

Could you not hear him?

May 18, 2020, 8:56 AM

I've been hearing impaired for most of my life and it wasn't until this virus happened that I realized how much I depend on seeing someone's mouth move to be able to understand what they are saying. I'm no lip reader by any stretch but I obviously do glean something from seeing people talk. Hearing aids only go so far with me so these masks have really been devastating for my human interaction, which is quite a bit since I do travel for work and haven't stopped working.

May 17, 2020, 9:37 PM

It bothers you to see someone wearing a mask?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

May 17, 2020, 10:04 PM

Only if they're pointing a gun at me :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 18, 2020, 1:00 AM

Evening TD! Hope you are well sir.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was the pit reporter talking to a camera being operated by

May 18, 2020, 11:45 AM

a camera operator?

If so, then wearing a mask is the new normal.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's What Stone Cold Steve Austin has to

May 18, 2020, 9:34 PM

say about wearing a mask. Please read it all - hint - there's a Bama - Clemson twist.

https://www-cbr-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.cbr.com/steve-austin-fan-criticism-mask/amp/?amp_js_v=a3&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=15898514293507&_ct=1589851433363&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s&share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cbr.com%2Fsteve-austin-fan-criticism-mask%2F

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic