Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Amazing to see the size difference between
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,715

Amazing to see the size difference between

Dec 5, 2020, 5:55 PM

BYU and Coastal. I don’t see how this game stays close.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Amazing to see the size difference between

Dec 5, 2020, 6:03 PM

Would really like to see coastal win though

It’s definitely possible

Dec 5, 2020, 6:12 PM

Go net plus 1 or 2 in TO margin. If I’m BYU I’m running non stop then going to play action. CC is proving they can move the ball. They have been impressive on this drive

CC just scored a TD!! Maybe so if......

Dec 5, 2020, 6:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Amazing to see the size difference between ]

they can keep from getting worn out.

Dec 5, 2020, 6:09 PM

Is it like when we play Ohio State??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude deserves a Nut Necklace... Really.***

Dec 5, 2020, 6:34 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2020, 6:36 PM

I picked BYU for my weekly pick 4 but I would not mind losing a winning pick for CCU win over BYU. What a great win it would be for our state and for college football.

I don’t know if SC is even considering the Coastal HC but if they are not they are nuts. If I were SC I would give his entire staff 10 years with a free hand to make any changes they wanted. If given the money , support from the Administration, the fans and get recruits to buy into their new approach to football at SC it is possible this staff could be successful in cootsville. The city of Columbia needs to get involved with the school, business owners and create a safe college friendly environment around WB. If necessary move the fairgrounds.

I said before I can’t see the coots winning consistently by making wholesale changes even if they hire a great coach. SC IMO will need to throw out the baby, the bathtub, and anything associated with the coots past. They need to approach the future as if they are a start up program if they want any chance of winning consistently year after year. This is just what I believe SC should do

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,715
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic