Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Have you noticed how calm it is?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 52
| visibility 1,605

Have you noticed how calm it is?

Feb 5, 2021, 8:10 AM

The news is more boring. Posts and arguments here have waned. The flags celebrating neo-fascism have disappeared off front porches and pickup trucks. Social media has calmed down. Fewer arguments with friends and family. People who wanted a civil war have crawled back in their holes to wallow in their stupidity and humiliation. Everything's just calmed down a bit.

Our lives are better without Trump. Everyone is better off, even those of you who adored him.

It's almost as if... America was, well... Made Great Again.

Message was edited by: Catahoula®

Message was edited by: Catahoula®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Not for those pipeline workers***

Feb 5, 2021, 8:11 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Omar, AOC and Pelosi are still crying

Feb 5, 2021, 8:12 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ah ha. I knew you didn't put me on ignore.

Feb 5, 2021, 8:13 AM

None of you Trumpies can quit me.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Well, yes

Feb 5, 2021, 8:16 AM

The left's amps go to 11. The right's amps generally go to about 5.

So far, real life implications to any of us between the two of them----equal.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How many amps did the right hit...

Feb 5, 2021, 8:18 AM

When they stormed the Capitol and tried to stage a coup?

Yes, it was a coup. Yes, it was.

LOL.....oh there they go.....

Feb 5, 2021, 8:21 AM

every time I start talking about boxing, a white man gotta pull Rocky Marciano out theirass.......that's their one...THAT'S THEIR ONE!!!! Rocky Marciano....Rocky Marciano.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL.....oh there they go.....

Feb 5, 2021, 8:24 AM

Re: LOL.....oh there they go.....

Feb 5, 2021, 8:59 AM [ in reply to LOL.....oh there they go..... ]

Don't be dissin' Rocky! 49-0, 43 knockouts. Pound for pound perhaps the greatest heavyweight ever.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He beat Joe Louis' @$$.***

Feb 5, 2021, 9:35 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

But he's white

Feb 5, 2021, 9:55 AM

Had too many advantages. Probably training in top notch facilities with a squad of doctors and trainers.

Sure. I'm just here for the movie quotes.***

Feb 5, 2021, 9:58 AM

null

the best is how

Feb 5, 2021, 8:22 AM [ in reply to How many amps did the right hit... ]

the Chicago Mayor (you know, the Hobbit) is blaming the school closures on Trump. That was rich.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah

Feb 5, 2021, 9:01 AM

Carlsbad got banned and yall stopped throwing a temper tantrum 23 hours a day. Of course it's going to calm down.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

But we have you to still peddle conspiracies.***

Feb 5, 2021, 9:19 AM

Not quite sure which conspiracy I have peddled

Feb 5, 2021, 9:26 AM

But keep trying buckeroo! You'll land a zinger one of these days!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not quite sure which conspiracy I have peddled

Feb 5, 2021, 9:46 AM

You seem to be on board the election conspiracy train.

Again

Feb 5, 2021, 9:49 AM

You lack reading comprehension and the basic understanding of the difference between the words "was" and "wasn't"

Catahoula®

I read it just fine.

Feb 5, 2021, 9:50 AM

Your line was clearly sarcastic and your point of posting the article with one select quote was to insinuate that something illegitimate happened to make Trump lose.

If I'm wrong, state clearly what your actual intent was. Why did you post said article with your wording and only hone in on that one paragraph? Don't dodge. Just come out and say what you mean.

Those weren't my words

Feb 5, 2021, 10:10 AM

Those were words from Time magazine. Your comprehension is the issue here, not my copy and paste.

So why did you choose that one paragraph?

Feb 5, 2021, 10:59 AM

What was your purpose of honing in on it?

To rile you up

Feb 5, 2021, 11:06 AM

I know that's kind of your go-to

Feb 5, 2021, 11:15 AM

But it's not why you post the stuff.

You've used that formula lately:

1. Post something ridiculous.
2. When called on it, pretend that it's not what you actually meant or declare the other person can't read.
3. Claim it was just to get a rise out of people.

Your post was serious from the get-go, and you aren't able to defend it. Over the last two weeks, you've shown that you actually believe the BS you post in OPs and you're not handling Trump's loss very well.

Claiming that you were just joking or just trying to stir people up is a fairly common defense for people who aren't able to defend their positions when questioned on them.

As for reading comprehension, you may want to read that TIME article again. Or for the first time.

My post has been, still is, and will always be titled

Feb 5, 2021, 11:18 AM

"I need to admit, the election wasn't stolen"

Then I provided a screenshot from the article. I did not ascertain an opinion of anything.

Re: My post has been, still is, and will always be titled

Feb 5, 2021, 11:26 AM

Yeah I feel like I’m at a spa right now!

Feb 5, 2021, 9:12 AM

Biden signing more than 3 dozen executive orders.
Our borders being overrun with impunity
Anti-fascist group continuing to riot in the NW
Our countries energy sources being diminished
N Korea becoming more active
Trying to impeach a former president
Trying to kick members of Congress out
Etc
Etc
Etc

Like Smiling said- you may want to consider your sources. Ask yourself why your media is making you feel this way.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah I feel like I’m at a spa right now!

Feb 5, 2021, 9:18 AM

I can look at my surroundings and notice how calm it is, too. Everyone has chilled the #### out a bit.

Also, don't ##### about the EOs if you didn't ##### about them four years ago.

I agree in part.

Feb 5, 2021, 9:25 AM

The libtards are def not their in their typical hysterical selves right now. Again why- consider your sources.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I agree in part.

Oh, you actually use the term "libtard" and think people will take you seriously?

Feb 5, 2021, 10:00 AM

If I see libtard, I read more closely, take heed for what they are saying, and automatically have tons of respect for the poster.

I usually follow the close read and retrospection by nominating the poster for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Feb 5, 2021, 11:00 AM

Anyone who uses the terms "libtard" or "cuck" should have all of their opinions summarily dismissed until they develop vocabulary beyond that of a 5th grader.

Feb 5, 2021, 11:11 AM

It would be awesome to just cancel everyone you don’t agree with wouldn’t it?

Nah, I'd just rather cancel idiots.***

Feb 5, 2021, 11:15 AM

says the guy who says trumpies all the time***

Feb 5, 2021, 5:06 PM [ in reply to Re: I agree in part. ]

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

don't forget the 1.9 trillion dollar bill that passed

Feb 5, 2021, 9:23 AM [ in reply to Yeah I feel like I’m at a spa right now! ]

the pubs tried to remove aid to illegals, but the dems pushed it through! Free money for everyone!

Re: Have you noticed how calm it is?

Feb 5, 2021, 9:23 AM

It’s bulking season for the Proud Boys, wait til spring.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you get any perks for bringing in new members?***

Re: Do you get any perks for bringing in new members?***

Feb 5, 2021, 9:27 AM

Chik-fil-a gift cards.

GNC doesnt have enough

Feb 5, 2021, 9:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Have you noticed how calm it is? ]

whey in stock.

Feb 5, 2021, 10:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Have you noticed how calm it is? ]

Is that rutting season for proud boys? Is this when they get randy and start humping each other out of boredom and hatred for women?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 5, 2021, 9:57 AM

For God's sake, it's your own echo chamber. The WORLD feels that way because the entire freaking MSM are a bunch of left-wing radicals who now believe they are in control. And, maybe they are...

You took your Trump flag down, right?

Feb 5, 2021, 11:17 AM

Don't you feel better already? More at peace?

Amazing isn't it?

Feb 5, 2021, 10:08 AM

Almost like it was the plan the entire time. It's going to be Obama 2.0, or what a lot of people like to call "normalcy".

We have a corporate media entity singing the same tune, praising every move an administration makes in order to coerce the masses into this false sense of calm. We have social media entities silencing any forms of opposition, so the ability for any counter messaging to get out is gone. And we've established that anyone who supports the previous administration in anyway shape or form is a white supremacist, insurrectionist, uneducated selfishass grandma killer who needs to go to a camp.

Our definitions of America being great again are still vastly different. A large swath of the population just wants to feel good and have their social media feeds to be positive messages. A few of us would still like to see America first policies promoted, and see true, organic GDP growth that harnesses the capabilities of the American populace and economy.

- Covid will be gone in 6 months...poof
- GDP growth will be sub 1.5% while market and asset growth surpasses 8-12% (yay wealth gap)
- We'll probably get involved in an international conflict
- The "honest" media who "fought for Americans" the last 4 years will to continue to gargle the ######## of every person in this administration.
- The attention will be diverted away from the ######## that's going on in Washington as people have lost interest in hating Trump
- The racial tension will continue to grow due to policies focused on racial and/or gender "equity" (hehe) instead of merit
- Taxes will increase for the middle class and small business owners while corporations feel nearly zero of the brunt

In summary, the oligarchs win. Globalist policies will be placed back at the forefront, and we'll likely find ourselves here again in a decade or less.

Re: Amazing isn't it?

Feb 5, 2021, 5:14 PM

What was your major and what do you do for a living? My guesses: something technical as a major and I bet a lot of people work (or worked) for you.

Nationwide murder rates up 30%

Feb 5, 2021, 11:13 AM

Peeps diggin some a dat 'calm' Sniffy Joe and the Ho be bringin.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Murder rates have gone up 30 percent in one month?

Feb 5, 2021, 11:16 AM

Would love to see the data.

Re: Murder rates have gone up 30 percent in one month?

Feb 5, 2021, 11:27 AM

In the "defund the police" year of 2020. At least its mostly dems killing dems though.

According to the FBI...

Feb 5, 2021, 11:45 AM

It was up 14 percent in the first half of 2020. The rest of violent crime was down. Doubt they have stats on the second half yet.

Do you have other numbers you're pulling from? Especially that Dem on Dem action?

Here are the top 10 states for murder rate according to the FBI stats. Tell me how each of them voted in the last several elections.

1. Louisiana (12.4 per 100k)
2. Missouri (9.8 per 100k)
3. Nevada (9.1 per 100k)
4. Maryland (9 per 100k)
5. Arkansas (8.6 per 100k)
6. Alaska (8.4 per 100k)
7. Alabama (8.3 per 100k)
8. Mississippi (8.2 per 100k)
9. Illinois (7.8 per 100k)
10. South Carolina (7.8 per 100k)

Re: According to the FBI...

Feb 5, 2021, 12:08 PM

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/new-york-post-murders-2020-anti-policing-movement

Say, I used to know how to post pics and vids before my long T-net hiatus. Is there a tutorial somewhere 'round these here parts?

No, no.

Feb 5, 2021, 4:11 PM

We'll wait on when the FBI compiles the stats for all of America, not this random commission that only chose 34 cities. If the FBI says it in its next report, I'll believe it. They compile these stats from every law enforcement agency in America.

There's a reason the NY Post didn't use their numbers.

Feb 5, 2021, 3:57 PM

when you silence your political opponent , it is dreamy quiet

Akin to pulling the power on the Jonestown P/A

Feb 5, 2021, 4:52 PM

system that would run all hours of the day and night.

More walk, less talk. It is refreshing.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You mean those red, white, and blue flags with "Trump"

Feb 5, 2021, 5:45 PM

on them? Yeah, such fascism.

You live in a bubble created by popular culture. It isn't reality.

Things haven't calmed down at all. You just don't see all the problems, because the people who want to control what you think aren't showing them to you.

Replies: 52
| visibility 1,605
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic