Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Am i wrong for wanting Helms at qb?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Am i wrong for wanting Helms at qb?

Oct 30, 2020, 6:54 AM

He looked the best out of all of them imo

Sarcastic flamethrower replies welcome

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Am i wrong for wanting Helms at qb?

Oct 30, 2020, 6:57 AM

While I agree that he looked the best, you gotta think that given reps at practice, and actually playing with the 1st team, that comeonIwannalaya will be the better bet going forward. PLUS, we nay need him for Notre Dame. I think he could handle the situation better than Helms - He's been in big stage HS games.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2020, 7:17 AM

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DJU with first team

Oct 30, 2020, 7:33 AM

should be the answer. I like your optimism with Helms, but we need to get a good look at DJU and this could be that opportunity to see what we got.

Plus, just like back in the day with Kelly Bryant, the coaches watch these kids every day. We saw him for 10 minutes. I trust our Natty Coaches more than my hunch that Helms is better than DJU.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2020, 7:49 AM

Yes. We need DJU to get more experience for next season.

Yes, you are wrong

Oct 30, 2020, 7:51 AM

Tempting, but there is a reason DJU is so highly touted.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes.

Oct 30, 2020, 7:54 AM

Helms is our version of Stetson Bennett IV or whatever. Prob could win most games, but DJU is the future and this will give him a great boost for next year. What if he puts up 6 TD's vs BC and smashes ND the next week? QB controversy? I can dream.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wrong...

Oct 30, 2020, 7:58 AM

and possibly on a mind-altering substance.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

APM liked HHH to Ajou Ajou. That's a combo right there.***

Oct 30, 2020, 7:58 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, yes you are.***

Oct 30, 2020, 7:59 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yes, yes you are.***

Oct 30, 2020, 8:29 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When properly applied, that

Oct 30, 2020, 8:34 AM

never gets old.

Not wrong. Just rassist.

Oct 30, 2020, 8:15 AM

??

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Heck no. Not stupid. It's a fun question. If you moved here

Oct 30, 2020, 10:18 AM

last week, didn't know who was 5 star and who was a walk on, and all you watched was tapes of the games so far, and were asked, "Which backup qb best ran the offense", I think you have to say Hunter Biden.

But of course we do know all the other things, so maybe how one answers it is a matter of objectives. If we're down 3, we have the ball with 3 minutes left, 70 yards away, and Trevor just got hurt, who do you put in for the last drive? If the only objective is to win that game, that day, Biden might be the guy.

If DJ is the one to go beat Bama one day - not to say Biden couldn't - then you play him and take whatever happens today. Remember how lost Tajh Boyd looked in his freshman mop up duty? Then he wasn't lost anymore.

Of course we can say that the coaches know what is going on, and of course that is true, but if that invalidas every question, if discussing these things is Donald Trumped by that response every time, you're guilty of obstruction of justice by asking the question. I'll get you talking about football, like friends just talking, and as soon as you ask a question like that, bang, you're under arrest.

Anyway, I think we would all start DJ, but like you we're really glad we have Biden over there.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Papa G is lost on this Hunter Biden QB option

Oct 30, 2020, 10:22 AM

Maybe I stayed on the bike too long today.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe did, but that would be a good thing, too. So, no, you

Oct 30, 2020, 10:43 AM

didn't.

Wait a minute. Was this supposed to be a football thread?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Heck no. Not stupid. It's a fun question. If you moved here

Oct 30, 2020, 10:39 AM [ in reply to Heck no. Not stupid. It's a fun question. If you moved here ]

What in gods name are you talking about

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I used to think I HJ should have gone in ahead of

Oct 30, 2020, 10:23 AM

Cooper.

Re: ETN gonna be a busy man***

Oct 30, 2020, 10:41 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive