Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Am i alone. The ETN 72 yd run didnt get enough love
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Am i alone. The ETN 72 yd run didnt get enough love

Oct 11, 2020, 7:50 AM

Focus was on him keeping in bounds.

BUT, no way in hell he should gotten past that dude who had the ultimate angle on him on the sideline. Somehow he just bursted thru him untouched. Any other rb wouldve been tackled easily.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Am i alone. The ETN 72 yd run didnt get enough love

Oct 11, 2020, 8:20 AM

Yep, ETN just has that amazing ability to be running wide open and then at just the right time find another quick burst that no defender can prepare for. Not really shiftiness, just a crazy short burst of pure speed. And, of course power to break through any sort of arm tackle.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2020, 8:28 AM

You are not alone , not only Etienne our FB program does not get the love . I had to tell some crybaby last night . Its NOT Clemson's fault the ACC is weak. Keep winning Tigers!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2020, 8:49 AM

I don't think the ACC is weak this year. I don't think the sec is very good this year. I just think we are that much better than pretty much everyone else. Bamas defense is trash as is ugas. I think we are far and away the most complete team playing so far.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UGAs what is trash?

Oct 11, 2020, 9:04 AM

They have the best defense in CFB so im going to assume you meant offense.

Why even give in to the B.S. that the ACC is weak?***

Oct 11, 2020, 9:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Am i alone. The ETN 72 yd run didnt get enough love ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2020, 9:00 AM

he slows up just a little bit before he turns it on. I think that little hesitation is what froze the defender

Travis does that so well to change tackle angles and set up

Oct 11, 2020, 9:14 AM

his blockers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2020, 10:56 AM

Absolutely. I watched 99 percent of the game on mute, because Herb/Fowler chatter gets mind-numbing pretty quickly for me, but I'm not surprised. I blurted out holy s__ or oh s__, which I don't do often, but have been known to do instinctively on such a spectacular play.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Oct 11, 2020, 11:01 AM

Absolutely. I watched 99 percent of the game on mute, because Herb/Fowler chatter gets mind-numbing pretty quickly for me, but I'm not surprised. I blurted out holy s__ or oh s__, which I don't do often, but have been known to do instinctively on such a spectacular play.

I listen to our radio broadcast and put the TV volume to zero. Especially when SEC PN folks are doing our game. I can watch Todd Blackledge and the guy he announces with though.

Funny - I thought I was the only one!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic