Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Allow me to be the first to wish Beamer much success at UoSC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Allow me to be the first to wish Beamer much success at UoSC

Dec 7, 2020, 9:55 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Allow me to be the first to wish Beamer much success at UoSC

Dec 7, 2020, 9:57 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Dec 7, 2020, 10:04 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's sarcasm, right?***

Dec 7, 2020, 10:06 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No...

Dec 7, 2020, 11:33 AM

classof1994® is a coot fan. Trust me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

When you stick your finger

Dec 7, 2020, 3:58 PM

out and point, there are always three more pointing back at you.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Dec 7, 2020, 10:12 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is this "cycling in again", again?***

Dec 7, 2020, 12:10 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

prolly

Dec 7, 2020, 8:31 PM

no, yes, I'm sure it is.

As much as they criticize and deride Dabo...

Dec 7, 2020, 10:12 AM

uo6c fans are hoping and praying Beamer is their version of Dabo.

He's not because, as we all know, there is ONLY ONE Dabo.

Can Beamer be successful at uo6c? I think that depends how they define success. The bigger question is, will they have the patience to find out.

It's a rebuilding effort, starting with their culture, and that will take time...A LOT of time. If they're looking for major improvement in three or four years, they're setting themselves-up for disappointment again.

I think they can win as many as five games next year but that's largely because of the schedule and not some marked improvement. They also start working their way through the bottom feeders in the $EC West (Arkansas, Ole Miss and Mississippi State) so that may help some.

That said, teams like Georgia, Florida, Texas A&M, and Clemson will continue to dominate the Capons for years to come.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I think you nailed it

Dec 7, 2020, 11:30 AM

If they wanted to roll the dice and hire someone like Beamer, they should have done it when they hired Chump. The fanbase knew that Spurrier left the cupboard bare and it would take a major rebuild, so the patience was there back in 2015. I'm honestly surprised so many of them "trusted the process" with Chump for as long as they did. But now that those five years have passed and the cupboard has completely fallen off the wall while their arch rival is playing for titles literally every year, they are going to be antsy to win starting yesterday. If they aren't winning at least 8 games by year 3, I think they will demand another change and tar and feather the administration for hiring someone "unproven."

Message was edited by: CTiger423®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic