Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Justin Fields on motivation to beat Clemson: "That game hurt us a lot last year"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

TNET: Justin Fields on motivation to beat Clemson: "That game hurt us a lot last year"

Dec 29, 2020, 1:26 PM

Justin Fields on motivation to beat Clemson: "That game hurt us a lot last year"

Ohio St. quarterback Justin Fields walked off the field at the Fiesta Bowl last season wanting another shot at Clemson. He gets that shot Friday. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Justin Fields on motivation to beat Clemson: "That game hurt us a lot last year"

Dec 29, 2020, 1:29 PM

Alada menna Erras.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Justin Fields on motivation to beat Clemson: "That game hurt us a lot last year"

Dec 29, 2020, 1:38 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if Fields is not overcautious. That interception is in his head.

Dec 29, 2020, 1:46 PM

I expect their whole team will come out with something to prove and flame out!

All that anger weeks and days ahead of the actual game can't be healthy! The thing is; who you going to go rough up? The refs?
Clemson beat the buckeye football team, period! All that other trash is trash! Where Dabo ranked them. This was said. That was said. Just rubbish.

Their butt hurt is causing them to have loose lips! If they had an edge in motivation factor leading up to this game - "it's gone now"!

All the talk is about how the game was given to Clemson. They would not have beaten LSU anyway. We had the best chance and we came up short!

Whatever Buckeyes!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All part of Dabo's plan. i sincerely believe he set out to #### the bucknuts off.

Dec 29, 2020, 1:58 PM

So much for this game, they will be a roller coaster of emotion before the game even starts. And once it does begin. Ohio St will be fired up with all that emotion and Dabo knows all Clemson has to do is weather the storm. Because emotion like that wears off after a few drives.

Then the A S S kicking kicks in to overdrive by Clemson.

~this~***

Dec 29, 2020, 2:59 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2020, 1:58 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Justin Fields on motivation to beat Clemson: "That game hurt us a lot last year" ]

Yeah, I remember how Notre Dame was talking how they were going to beat us with all our players back to prove the first time wasn't a fluke.... Think you're right, and OSU has had loose lips... I liked that picture of Sermon with his reference to "Dabo Weenie" being tired of looking at the back of his jersey... I hope it is taped to Skalski's locker!!!

Dec 29, 2020, 2:04 PM

Yeah, I remember how Notre Dame was talking how they were going to beat us with all our players back to prove the first time wasn't a fluke.... Think you're right, and OSU has had loose lips... I liked that picture of Sermon with his reference to "Dabo Weenie" being tired of looking at the back of his jersey... I hope it is taped to Skalski's locker!!!

+1

I agree. I hope it's stuck there and his friends are blowing up his phone with that image. LOL! Just kidding kids. Never blow up someone's phone like that.

But, yeah, they may come out all fired up and I suspect with some Clemson trick plays! But, I just don't think it will be enough to compensate for the lack of reps to their new starters!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2020, 2:17 PM

@hHillRockTiger don't believe they can compensate for their suspect secondary. pass defense ranked 104 against stellar competition (are you kidding me....) TL will have a field day....

Dec 29, 2020, 2:09 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Justin Fields on motivation to beat Clemson: "That game hurt us a lot last year" ]

But will TL16 still be in the game after we “feel their violence” again and they target his head and knees? They are obviously coached to injure other teams’ players.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wDWIcTcKyo

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: TNET: Justin, dear, show us

Dec 29, 2020, 3:48 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Justin Fields on motivation to beat Clemson: "That game hurt us a lot last year" ]

Where the bad men hurt you?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2020, 1:52 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Justin Fields on motivation to beat Clemson: "That game hurt us a lot last year" ]

Which one? One of the five this year in his six games or the one he threw to NT? ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson living rent free in their heads ever since***

Dec 29, 2020, 1:41 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Dec 29, 2020, 1:43 PM

This years game will hurt a lot more... lol

"That game hurt us a lot last year"

Dec 29, 2020, 1:45 PM

Lol! Not as much as the whipping the bucknuts ate going to take This Year, kid!

they act like our guys dont hear the constant

Dec 29, 2020, 1:46 PM

whinging about how we got lucky and didnt really win last year..leave no doubt this time

Yea...outscoring them 29 - 13 after the 1st quarter...

Dec 29, 2020, 1:50 PM

was pure luck.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I thought it was 29 to 7 after first half? Whatever, we beat

Dec 29, 2020, 3:02 PM

the crap out of them after they led off with 16 to 0 lead. They might be so fired up, that they start out like ND did the last game. Tigers will ward off that early emotional start and beat the bucknuts off them...

Dec 29, 2020, 1:47 PM

I feel certain all the players on all the teams want to quit talking and start playing

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2020, 2:05 PM

What a victim’s mentality ...

Games do often come down to one play ...

But to focus on that one play all off season and also to choose a play you weren’t personally involved in....

Speaks to the mentality and mindset ...

Dec 29, 2020, 2:11 PM

We've all been disappointed with a loss. We have all had to endure the pain of defeat. I've been a Tiger fan since the late 1970's and have had to endure countless heartbreaking defeats as a fan. However, being disappointed does not give the right to go out and hurt people. This Ohio State team is extremely unprofessional in its mindset and and attitude; indicative of 1978. Clemson has shown its tremendous character on and off the field. The team has fought ALL year through tremendous adversity led by outstanding, God-fearing leaders. If I were watching without a bias I would be inspired by what Dabo and the Team Leadership has accomplished. Given I am biased (and blessed) as an alumni my inspiration has taken on new heights. Finish the year STRONG Tigers!!! You all are an inspiration to us ALL!!! GOOOOOOOOO TIGERS!!!!!

Not only was that vicious targeting, Chase was also trying

Dec 29, 2020, 2:57 PM

to hurt Trevor at same time with dirty tackle around neck.

I’m thinking that, come Jan 1

Dec 29, 2020, 3:08 PM

There will be just a little more effort in every tackle, every block, every run, every pass and every kick. Don’t you think this is how Dabo and staff are preparing for this bowl game?

To top it off, a penalty free no turnover game would just be icing on the cake. I certainly hope the zebras don’t play any roll in this game.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic