Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
WOW! Williams 18...Watson 32...Tankersley 63
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

WOW! Williams 18...Watson 32...Tankersley 63

Feb 16, 2017, 1:13 AM

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2017-nfl-draft-big-board-will-trubisky-and-watson-measure-up-at-combine/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Any GM that takes Trubisky or Kyzer over Watson will be proved an idiot

Feb 16, 2017, 1:22 AM

And what's with the accuracy complaint? Watson is darn accurate. Most of his interceptions (that were his fault) were bad decisions not bad throws and he definitely has improved there and it is coachable.
With the game on the line whose shoulders do want to rest on? DW is a leader and a believer and that's who I would want.

I think its been proven there are dumb GMs

Feb 16, 2017, 8:40 AM

see

Ryan Leaf
Jamarcus Russel
Any QB taken by the Browns in the last 15 years

you could also point to other players not just QBs.

They have all this film on a player yet the drool over the combine measurables.

Re: Any GM that takes Trubisky or Kyzer over Watson will be proved an idiot

Feb 16, 2017, 9:51 AM [ in reply to Any GM that takes Trubisky or Kyzer over Watson will be proved an idiot ]

After reading that article by Jon Dove the other day claiming that Wayne Gallman is "a poor pass blocker"; I've lost all faith in the process.

Re: Any GM that takes Trubisky or Kyzer over Watson will be proved an idiot

Feb 16, 2017, 10:05 AM

+1000 on that one. Spot on.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Any GM that takes Trubisky or Kyzer over Watson will be proved an idiot

Feb 16, 2017, 1:22 AM

And what's with the accuracy complaint? Watson is darn accurate. Most of his interceptions (that were his fault) were bad decisions not bad throws and he definitely has improved there and it is coachable.
With the game on the line whose shoulders do want to rest on? DW is a leader and a believer and that's who I would want.

Re: WOW! Williams 18...Watson 32...Tankersley 63

Feb 16, 2017, 2:21 AM

Rob Rang the guy that wrote this is a high school teacher from Seattle. He has been down on Deshaun since early in the season. He graded Deshaun a A- in the National Championship game after he was the MVP, he said Deshauns throws forced his wr's to reach for the balls and he went to his 1st read rather than going through the progressions.

I'm positive this guy has not watched Deshaun this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Feb 16, 2017, 10:08 AM

You got it. I really think what they don't understand is how far ahead Watson is on the field. He's already made his reads and progressions before they realize what's going on. Plus, he puts the ball where only our guy can catch it. Idiots.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 16, 2017, 3:58 AM

Anyone who rates Kizer ahead of Watson is a homer. They want to be the guys who call the "diamond in the rough" instead of whats proven.

Also, with all due respect to RBs, they are a commodity in the NFL. Fournette and Cook are amazing, but aren't top-20 picks because no one in the NFL will waste picks on RBs that high. They'll be lucky to go first round.

Feb 16, 2017, 8:44 AM

Cook and Fournette will both be off the board before the 20th pick .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Feb 16, 2017, 10:11 AM

Although you are most likely correct - I think it'd be a mistake. As good as they are, they sure got low marks on pass protection and ball security according the article post a couple days ago.

with a few exceptions

Feb 16, 2017, 8:44 AM [ in reply to Re: WOW! Williams 18...Watson 32...Tankersley 63 ]

Adrian Peterson being one. When healthy he has been the most impressive back ive seen since Barry Sanders.

Gurley was drafted high to. He hasn't lived up to it yet through 1.5 seasons but he also plays with a terrible OLINE.

I think I'm higher on Cook than Fournette. Fournette was non-existent against Alabama twice. There are lot better Dlines in the NFL.

I think Cook will have a great NFL career.

Re: with a few exceptions

Feb 16, 2017, 9:08 AM

There are also a lot of really good OLines in the NFL . Fournette when healthy is a star in my opinion , great size power and speed . Cook as well , and I think he will be the better pro , but I say top 20 because there are at least 6 teams who need an impact back inside the top 18 picks .
Hard to pass on top flite running backs if you need one.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

All I got out of this

Feb 16, 2017, 9:00 AM

is we just beat a team with 6 players supposedly getting drafted in front of DW! Hmmm!

Funny all of the players who we directly kicked the cr*p

Feb 16, 2017, 9:39 AM

out of are being drafted so high. Yeah...we were really intimindated by those terrific Ohio State DB's. Do those CBS dudes really watch college football?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 16, 2017, 9:48 AM

These jerks maybe watched the championship game or read some stat somewhere but I am astounding how many of the "so called" expert analysts are saying his accuracy is off and the one that really gets me is they say his decision making and defensive reads are poor. Just have to shake my head.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic