Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
All I can say about today's game is WOW! Haven't felt this
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

All I can say about today's game is WOW! Haven't felt this

Oct 31, 2020, 6:24 PM

fortunate to win a game since Nancy's Tate a few years back when they missed the chippie field goal that would have won it.

I was more worried about the absence of Davis, Skalski, and Jones on defense than I was about offense. And, we certainly did not look like a normal Brent Venables defense for most of the day. We seemed absolutely determined to shoot ourselves in the foot. A Tommy Bowden coached team would have never fought back like we did today, and would CERTAINLY have folded the tents after XT's targeting call wiped out that late interception. Thank goodness for that peeing pup Bresee, and, once again, thank goodness for Nolan Turner. Even after the safety, we batted the free kick onsides attempt around, until he came out of the pile with it.

The old baseball adage about championship teams being strong up the middle certainly applies to college football as well. Skalski won't be back for Notre Dame, at least far as I heard, but if Davis and Jones make it back, that would be huge.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree. Going into the game the losses on the defense

Oct 31, 2020, 6:32 PM

had me more concerned about Trevor's absence. That concerned proved valid. It will be awhile before the entire unit is back but I think we will be much better next week.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A lot like UNC last year.***

Oct 31, 2020, 6:36 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All I can say about today's game is WOW! Haven't felt this

Oct 31, 2020, 6:46 PM

I think the biggest thing these guys need to figure out is are they hurt or injured. Injured is they cannot go. Hurt is they are banged up but they wrapped the pregame tape a little tighter but can go. This is Clemson’s season to lose.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic