Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Albert Huggins
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,489

Albert Huggins

Sep 26, 2018, 10:33 AM

This is my first post on here been reading tnet for years but I just wanted to point out who the hero for me on this team is and that is Albert Huggins. He is a fantastic player who has backed up some of the best we have ever had at Clemson. He could have gone and played for many teams as a starter but he stayed loyal to Clemson and made our team better. This is why Kelly makes me upset because there are those on the team who have made sacrifices. If he wanted to transfer he could have redshirted and helped the team on scout roster and maintained positive mood on the team and he would have become a hero to Clemson fans forever but he had chosen instead to put his emotional reactions first and like many I am simply disappointed.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Albert Huggins

Sep 26, 2018, 10:46 AM

wish I could TU this more than once.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Albert Huggins

Sep 26, 2018, 10:55 AM

Pretty spot-on first post, friend. Disappointed in Kelly. Really disappointed that he said "I just don't feel like I've gotten a fair shot."

We saw Albert at fan day this year. The lady in front of us

Sep 26, 2018, 11:06 AM

was telling him that she thought he could win the starting DT job and to go get it. He replied "Well I sure am glad you think that ma'am" and he started belly laughing. He seems loves life and is a great kid.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I remember seeing Huggy Bear as a freshman

Sep 26, 2018, 11:10 AM

riding around on his moped. What a sight seeing a 300+ pounder with a tall hairdo riding on a tiny moped. He was always smiling too. He is the epitome of the Clemson culture. I also think he is going to have a heck of an NFL career.

Snowflake Basher........Out

+1 for the post

Sep 26, 2018, 11:25 AM

Same could almost be said about Adam Choice. He spent time behind Wayne Train, Feaster and now Etienne since he blew up. He's stayed and has been earning playing time. I get DT, RB and almost every other position are different than QB where there's much more rotation (especially the way Dabo runs things) but kudos to those who were passed up by younger guys but wanted to stay and compete. This post isn't about throwing shade to KB, it's about recognizing those who have stayed and fought for playing time, like Huggy Bear and Choice.

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,489
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic