Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Alabama Boards Vs Coot Boards
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Alabama Boards Vs Coot Boards

Nov 18, 2015, 6:04 AM

Visited the Bama boards. The real ones not FGF. Funny, there was no talk of Clemson's schedule, weak ACC, refs taking care of us, etc. As a matter of fact all the Tide fans' have us #1 with themselves at #2 with no complaints. They want a rematch with Urban and OSU or another shot at "Big Mouth Bob" and OU. Nothing negative posted about Clemson. I thought it was interesting that fans of a program that has the hardware and history to trash talk anyone tips their cap (for now) and says the Tigers are unquestionably #1. The Chickens that are smoking hot garbage want to say schedule, ACC, blah, blah, blah. Well Coots, the committee says we are #1. The AP says we are #1. Coaches say we are #1. Bama fans say we are #1. No matter how the ending of the season goes your current denial and ludicrous remarks of jealousy show your feathers worse than ever. And now that Brent and the D are p I s s e d it's going to be 63-0. We aren't giving you the 17 anymore. Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We are #1 in all polls.

Nov 18, 2015, 6:23 AM

Power Polls

USA Today Coaches Poll

AP Top 25

And the biggie College Football Selection.

UNANIMOUS.

You can't argue with that. If they had a couple more first place votes or were actually ranked #1 in one of the polls, they would be singing a different tune on that board.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1 Difference between SC and Bammer = if they lose, they

Nov 18, 2015, 7:02 AM

try to figure out how to get better, this is what champions do

SC always has to blame someone else because they can't accept the fact that they lost.

1 mindset will always bounce back, the other might stumble on success, but because they don't appreciate success, they don't know how to maintain it. Thus, they will usually suck and stay mired in mediocrity.

Dr. J used to say: "Just lose, don't excuse!"

With excuses you are never looking for success, you are always focusing on failure.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 1 Difference between SC and Bammer = if they lose, they

Nov 18, 2015, 7:20 AM

1 kills chickens, the other kills trees!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't forget that one definitely does not live

Nov 18, 2015, 7:35 AM

vicariously through the other and prays that the other schools equestrian win will be viewed as a win of their own.

Alabama doesn't need the coattails

Nov 18, 2015, 8:37 AM

they are the coat. Its the teams like USC that have to trump up the SEC.

From what I've seen throughout the years,

Nov 18, 2015, 9:20 AM

USuC's fan base is really the only SEC fan base that spews that garbage. I'm sure others do (UT especially), just not nearly as much. Reason why : THEY ARE BOTTOM FEEDERS in the conference. The other SEC fan bases make fun of them.

If UcheaT has a fan like the average USuCk fan...

Nov 18, 2015, 9:24 AM

I didn't meet him while living there for a decade. I just moved back to the upstate 18 months ago. I heard a lot of Vols fans crying about the SEC schedule but none pulled for anyone but UT.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic