Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Aint it great to be a Clemson Tiger
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

Aint it great to be a Clemson Tiger

Nov 17, 2018, 8:29 AM

Sometimes in life you get to observe something truly special and it is usually unnoticed and under appreciated by almost everyone else. For anyone that follows college athletics, the fanfare and politics of it often overshadows the hundreds of stories of personal success and triumph. We have all seen the commercials and realize that most of these college athletes will go "pro" in something other than sports.

Under the leadership of D Swinney and the current football staff, the Clemson Tigers are reaching milestones few can appreciate or perhaps even notice. The records are too numerous to list but a few will likely never be forgotten because they are not only winning on the field they are also graduating in record numbers and this year that count stands at 92%.

With a win today, they will become only the second team ever with a senior class that has won 51 games in their career and they have potentially four more on which to add to that total. The only other school to claim that accomplishment is Alabama. Not bad company for a little school next to the lake in the western corner of SC. They do it with class on and off the field. They volunteer in the community, mentor kids, and can been seen all over town representing the values that their parents and their coach teach and live out every day. The attitude is infectious and is present throughout the entire campus and its programs.

Who knows how long the ride lasts or what the future holds for this team and this program but as Dabo always says, enjoy the moment. The goals are there and so is the leadership and determination to accomplish them. What a special time to be a fan of Clemson football and the Clemson Tigers as a whole. There really is something special in them there hills and I, for one, am glad I am here to watch it.

Congratulations Seniors

Go Tigers!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^ THIS ^^^^***

Nov 17, 2018, 9:28 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic