Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If Bama can have a full stadium so can Charlotte...*
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 4,092

If Bama can have a full stadium so can Charlotte...*

Mar 1, 2021, 10:37 PM

nm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ah, but Charlotte has a secret weapon.....

Mar 2, 2021, 12:12 AM

...Gov. Roy Cooper! He will find a way to screw it up.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CU TLGTN

Re: Ah, but Charlotte has a secret weapon.....

Mar 2, 2021, 2:25 AM

Gottta love ole Roy. The state where a man can’t watch a live sports event in person but can go pee in the girls bathroom, as long as he wears a mask.

Mar 2, 2021, 8:36 AM

Lol, read that and just spit my coffee out!

Mar 2, 2021, 8:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Ah, but Charlotte has a secret weapon..... ]

Meh.

You mean you are ok with the government looking into your pants and dictating what to do next? I guess you laugh until they tell you to squat.

HB2 was nothing but a swipe of hate about a problem that does not exist.

He will say something like 23.897% capacity is allowed.

Mar 2, 2021, 7:11 AM [ in reply to Ah, but Charlotte has a secret weapon..... ]

And if you disagree...
Well...”you don’t believe in science.”

“And you probably don’t wear a mask to bed, or in your car, either.”

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I found it ironic this weekend when the pitching coach went

Mar 2, 2021, 8:32 AM

to the mound, he was wearing a mask while instructing his players who did not have a mask. It is stupid really. Just stupid.

Re: I found it ironic this weekend when the pitching coach went

Mar 2, 2021, 8:39 AM

And they’re all tested three times a week and have all tested negative in order to play and coach the games.

Ha! From everything I have read, he is a weapon about like

Mar 2, 2021, 6:30 PM [ in reply to Ah, but Charlotte has a secret weapon..... ]

those missing WMDs that were never found in Iraq.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Bama can have a full stadium so can Charlotte...*

Mar 2, 2021, 4:39 AM

I would not count on it. The Gov of NC has been very restrictive. I vote to move the game’s location to another state.

Mar 2, 2021, 7:32 AM

We need to either make this a home game for one of the teams, or plan to play in Atlanta or Columbia.

This is heresy!! You KNOW that all ACC championship......

Mar 2, 2021, 9:03 AM

games have to be held in the state of North Carolina per the powers to be at the main office in Greensboro!!

Re: This is heresy!! You KNOW that all ACC championship......

Mar 2, 2021, 6:01 PM

except the one year it was played in FL.

But I thought we were talking about our Sept game in Charlotte rather than our Dec game in Charlotte.

Mar 2, 2021, 10:07 AM [ in reply to Re: If Bama can have a full stadium so can Charlotte...* ]

Let's just vote to move the ACC Headquarters to another state that has always been college sports friendly regardless of the sport, and the schools that has made it to the top of any sport, any given year!!!

It has seemed that with NC having so many colleges in the ACC, that the NC government officials wants to stay involved with the going ons of the ACC ;)....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 2, 2021, 7:47 AM

I used to live in NC (around Charlotte), and let me tell you.... Liberals are screwing that place up. It's becoming a joke on the military bases on the eastern side of the state. "If you're going to be stationed in the Carolinas, go south!"

Charlotte is becoming Atlanta part two. Remember how nice Underground Atlanta used to be around the Olympics? Now, that's a no-go area for the public. Same transformation is happening in Charlotte. You can't go down to the epicenter anymore after dark. Shootings occur often and tons of violence. The best parts of Charlotte continue to be away from 'uptown.'

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 2, 2021, 8:24 AM

NC has a communist governor.....not a chance.

He is not a communist. He is a dictator......LOL. Should hav

Mar 2, 2021, 8:30 AM

read your post first............

North Carolina has a dictator Governor. Won't happen.***

Mar 2, 2021, 8:28 AM

Says a lot about NC. The 2020 election was a clear one issue

Mar 2, 2021, 12:36 PM

election. Do you like having your rights controlled in a haphazard fashion? If you do - vote Roy back in. And we did!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 2, 2021, 9:11 AM

Got to remember the dems have North Carolina so there blue social justice politics are in play were luck the game is still going to be played.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 2, 2021, 9:42 AM

Moved from South Carolina 5 years ago to take a job with healthcare system in NC. Love the job and the organization but politically and administratively this state typifies the ineptness of our elected officials. Make no mistake, Cooper will not allow a full stadium. Embarrassed to say I live in this state. Good news is retirement is right around the corner and I can return to SC!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 2, 2021, 9:42 AM

Moved from South Carolina 5 years ago to take a job with healthcare system in NC. Love the job and the organization but politically and administratively this state typifies the ineptness of our elected officials. Make no mistake, Cooper will not allow a full stadium. Embarrassed to say I live in this state. Good news is retirement is right around the corner and I can return to SC!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 2, 2021, 9:48 AM

States rights. In addition, Copper has had to an appropriate use of the police power - health safety & general welfare. Y'all are nuts or listening to crackpot back-web type stuff. Coop's done well on covid. Considering the Rep. legislature, it isn't like we are a blue state.

NC is opening up just fine and without mis-information stupidity "conspiracy theories". Cooper ain't bad, likely the better Gov we have had in a while. He is mostly a do-nothing personality and generally a not-rock-the-boat personality.

Meanwhile the Republicans can't get their act together in NC. Forrest was not only a BAD choice, he was a bit of a complete kook, displayed he could not grasp COVID ramification and basically talked his own way to the exit from the race. I am a libertarian (DiFoire! - but I did not like that guy -ugg we can't get our crap together) and Forest's solution was to make more mandates to anti-mandate WTFright? I mean Forest solutions was to remove the rights of locals to make school and local health dept decisions and have them come from the governors office - beyond the sole mask issue.

As for the mask issue: North Carolina has had about 20% fewer cases per 100,000 than SC/GA and nearly 30 than of Tennessee.

Cases per 100K:
NC: 8,200
GA: 9,000
SC: 10,000
TN: 11,000

NC has had 40% fewer deaths per 100,00

Deaths per 100,000
NC: 106
GA: 162
SC: 166
TN: 167

Bama is "planning" to open, no guarantee there. I would laugh if they required vaccination to attend, that would be hilarious.

Mar 2, 2021, 11:52 AM

Imagine, if you will, how much longer the lines will be at the ladies' restrooms!

Mar 2, 2021, 7:25 PM

Spoke by phone with the Charlotte Football Foundation, concerning tickets, and was told that they anticipate full capacity for kickoff, bowl and acc championship game.

Also, ESPN Gameday for Kickoff game

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 4,092
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic