Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Went to Publix with no idea what we’d eat tonight, grandpa.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 670

Went to Publix with no idea what we’d eat tonight, grandpa.

Feb 20, 2021, 6:17 PM

And then these bad boys screamed at me. These ribeyes are choice. But I’m sure you could pass them off as prime. I know what Obed and 19B are having. But what vittles are the rest of y’all eatin on tonight?

Sorry the pic is sideways. And pay no attention to my sleep pants.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

After the thread this AM I went to Williamston and..........

Feb 20, 2021, 6:25 PM

grabbed Smokin Pig.

Pulled pork
Jalapeno Cheddar grits
Slaw

They need collards on the menu!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You win!***

Feb 20, 2021, 6:46 PM

I’m not gonna lie.

Feb 20, 2021, 7:24 PM [ in reply to After the thread this AM I went to Williamston and.......... ]

I have never been to the smokin pig. Every time I used to go by were game days and it was packed. Next time I deliver to Walhalla I’ll make a pit stop there. Midway BBQ in Buffalo SC was always my stop when I had a upstate wine route.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Waffle House All Star

Feb 20, 2021, 6:33 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMXKVksRRP4

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Saw celtics post and awarded him the W.

Feb 20, 2021, 6:47 PM

But if I’m being honest... it’s hard to beat Waffle House. You done good. Real good.

Agreed WH is hard to beat. But I can drink beer at......

Feb 20, 2021, 6:49 PM

home with my pig.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Leftovers

Feb 20, 2021, 6:56 PM

If I'm cooking, I'm making enough for two nights.

Tomorrow night is MIL's recipe for beef stroganoff. We have not had it since she passed and probably three years before that, so about 10 years ago.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Weird to see leftovers and 10 years ago in the same post.

Feb 20, 2021, 7:05 PM

But your math checks out. We often vanquish the leftovers here in the 7spots home. And stroganoff is a solid meal that will put a warm brick in your tummy on a cold day.

Yep same here. Leftovers for me tomorrow night.............

Feb 20, 2021, 7:27 PM [ in reply to Leftovers ]

I've never attempted beef stroganoff. Watching a cooking show today and thought hmmm maybe.

This is a meatballs version

Feb 20, 2021, 9:26 PM

will report back if it works out as good as we remember.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Spaghetti and meatballs......

Feb 20, 2021, 7:10 PM

Emmm good.

Watching Overhaulin'

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mrs No did pork medallions in a creamy sauce, roasted

Feb 20, 2021, 7:19 PM

asparagus, leftover red limas, and quinoa to spoon the pork and sauce over. Usual cheap red wine for me, Mrs No had white cause the pork tenderloin recipe called for it, now we gotta use up the bottle. It's a lil fruity for me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 670
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic