Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This first half proves OSU’s win over Clemson...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

This first half proves OSU’s win over Clemson...

Jan 11, 2021, 10:11 PM

was luck. There is no other way to slice it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

It’s all they cared about

Jan 11, 2021, 10:12 PM

And focused on.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Easy to do when you only play a 6 game regular season.***

Jan 11, 2021, 10:13 PM

null

Message was edited by: Francis Marion®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Disagree...they were the better team that night

Jan 11, 2021, 10:13 PM

had revenge on their minds, short season so they were fresh, etc.

They blew their wad that night and are getting punished so far tonight because of it.

I hope Bama hangs 70 on them...couldn't happen to a better bunch

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t think we will ever lose to OSU again.***

Jan 11, 2021, 10:15 PM

Re: Disagree...they were the better team that night

Jan 11, 2021, 10:25 PM [ in reply to Disagree...they were the better team that night ]

Agree with you. We were better than OSU last year, and hopefully next year. They owned both lines this year. Hopefully we develop. Both Bama and OSU are protecting their QB better than we did. We'll also be much better in the WR department. The ones we had played well, but the overall talent level wasn't up the previous years.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree

Jan 12, 2021, 5:08 AM [ in reply to Disagree...they were the better team that night ]

OSU obviously made a deal with the devil to whip Clemson after last year and they got their wish. They barely get in to the playoff after playing 6 games and bending the rules of their own league, sermon comes out of no where plays the best game in program history against NW, pounds us in the ground, then in 1 play he’s hurt and out. Then fields plays the game of his life. Their only goal all year was to beat Clemson and all that motivation propelled them beyond their standard abilities. If you polled OSU fans to which game meant more to them they would all say beating Clemson. We might not have beaten Alabama but we would have given them a better game than OSU.

Re: This first half proves OSU’s win over Clemson...

Jan 11, 2021, 10:15 PM

Means Clemson would have been beaten even worse.

Bama and Clemson would have been epic...

Jan 11, 2021, 10:16 PM

as usual.

Jan 11, 2021, 10:23 PM [ in reply to Re: This first half proves OSU’s win over Clemson... ]

If I take my orange colored glasses off, honestly I think the score would have been the same at the half.

Thought Bama was better this year as we went through the season.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2021, 11:13 PM [ in reply to Re: This first half proves OSU’s win over Clemson... ]

Clemson beat Notre Dame by more than Bama did. Football doesn't work that way

There's no "Transitive Property" in football...

Jan 12, 2021, 5:24 AM

Say it isn't so...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Still butthurt over 44-16, eh?

Jan 12, 2021, 5:25 AM [ in reply to Re: This first half proves OSU’s win over Clemson... ]

Can't say that I blame you!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

C'mon ... quit acting like an OSU fan.***

Jan 12, 2021, 11:11 AM [ in reply to Re: This first half proves OSU’s win over Clemson... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Jan 11, 2021, 10:17 PM

They played with motivation and played physical. we played as if they would fold like a cheap suit. We got fooled and got trucked. Motivation aside, Clemson is a better team than 1-4 St. Alabama fans knew it. They were so thankful that they didn't have to face Clemson and that's respect. We didn't show up. Point blank.

Agreed...

Jan 11, 2021, 10:18 PM

OSU didn’t beat us, we beat ourselves.

Re: Agreed...

Jan 11, 2021, 10:41 PM

OSU didn’t beat us, we beat ourselves.

The more I have thought about that game it seems almost as if for the first time in a long time we focused on them and not Clemson. Tonight it looks like Bama is focused on bama

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2021, 10:28 PM

It also proves Alabamas a lot better than we are. If we couldn't stop Fields and his WRs Alabama would have eviscerated us

That is impossible to know...

Jan 11, 2021, 10:38 PM

I’m going to stick with facts here.

Jan 11, 2021, 10:37 PM

i just hurt for our players, they worked hard all season and will not get to go to DC this year.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think I would want to go to DC any time soon!!***

Jan 11, 2021, 10:40 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't think I would want to go to DC any time soon!!***

Jan 11, 2021, 10:43 PM

It is a beacon of Civic Pride and our love of governance.

Re: I don't think I would want to go to DC any time soon!!***

Jan 11, 2021, 11:36 PM

It's self governance a s s wipe.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no personal attacks.

Jan 12, 2021, 5:52 AM

<###### width="300" height="154" src="https://w2.countingdownto.com/3405571" frameborder="0">

Re: no trip to DC. Thanks! I feel better about losing now!

Jan 11, 2021, 11:18 PM [ in reply to Re: This first half proves OSU’s win over Clemson... ]

????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Jan 11, 2021, 10:43 PM

I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man.

Fill your hands...

Jan 11, 2021, 10:59 PM

You son of a...

You had a lot of sparring partners on this thread

Jan 11, 2021, 10:44 PM

But still held firm to ambiguity. Well done!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2021, 1:10 AM

I believe that we had the better team than OSU this year, but their win was by no means luck. We were outplayed and outcoached on Jan 1st. We were better than we looked against OSU, OSU was better than they looked against Alabama, and Bama was just better than both of us this year. Time to move on to next year.

Jan 12, 2021, 1:11 AM

Amen.

^^^^This***

Jan 12, 2021, 6:49 AM [ in reply to Re: This first half proves OSU’s win over Clemson... ]

Jan 12, 2021, 7:00 AM

lots of holding in second quarter

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Serman!~

Jan 12, 2021, 10:42 AM

They had Serman all game against us and only for one series against 'Bama before he was lost for the game.

Take that into consideration. Where would 'Bama have been without Smith?

We played a full strength OSU...

Jan 12, 2021, 10:46 AM

without our top 3 receivers, the QB of our defense, and our OC, and they still barely beat us. At full strength we would have won by 3-4 scores.

Every1 knows Clemson was the only team that could

Jan 12, 2021, 11:09 AM

Beat Alabama.

Stupid OSU just had to ruin college football.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic