Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Take a breath, and appreciate what we’ve experienced the last 4 years.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Take a breath, and appreciate what we’ve experienced the last 4 years.

Jan 1, 2021, 11:48 PM

Unreal QB talent with Watson then Lawrence. Unreal D line with the Power Rangers. One or two years where those two areas overlapped to win a natty. It is really, really hard to be the best team in the nation - we were clearly second best last year but a flash in the pan LSU team with unreal talent took us out. I like DJU, but first time in a while that that pure certainty we were a top 3 team might not be there when we start next year. But my hopes and expectations will be there that we will improve and learn, and get healthy!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed!

Jan 1, 2021, 11:50 PM

Nm

Agreed!

Jan 1, 2021, 11:50 PM

Nm

Re: Take a breath, and appreciate what we’ve experienced the last 4 years.

Jan 1, 2021, 11:51 PM

I actually do think we are at least a top 3 team. Whose better besides, Bama, OSU next season? OSU looses fields and who knows who they are bringing back. We bring back some good talent. Bama of course will be good again. But who else?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

3 was a bit of an arbitrary number - to rephrase,

Jan 1, 2021, 11:57 PM

The gaping gap between Alabama/Clemson — LSU/OSU ———— everyone else now does not feel as wide next year for me. We are likely still a playoff team, but it doesn’t feel like Clemson/Alabama is an eventual certainty liek years past have

Re: 3 was a bit of an arbitrary number - to rephrase,

Jan 2, 2021, 12:01 AM

Who else? I’m just curious. I guess we’ll see if GA is ready for challenge but I doubt it. OK still doesn’t play D. I mean I still see us as a good of a chance to go to playoff as any and I’d give us as good a chance to win it. Just depends on how next season goes. But we’ll see.

Honestly just speaking about Clemson

Jan 2, 2021, 12:06 AM

Without reference to other teams. No one saw last year’s LSU team coming. No one thought ND would be good enough to beat us (admittedly with a ton of missing players). No one thought Florida would be a borderline playoff team with one of the best offenses in the country. Oklahoma can easily right the ship and be a playoff team next year. OSU will have to replace Fields, but Day has proven he has staying power - OSU ain’t going away next year. If Georgia improves QB play and stability, they’re dangerous. I think we will simply be “one of the great teams” next year, rather than a potential all-time team like every TLAW team hd the potential to be. But I hope they show me how wrong I am!

Re: Honestly just speaking about Clemson

Jan 2, 2021, 12:13 AM

Yeah I hear ya. All good points. Me personally I never thought we were without a doubt a too 2 team at the beginning of each season. I always just watched and saw us become that. I could see DJ having a top two team in the next two seasons. Maybe not but I feel we have the talent to win a title. But everything has to go right once we get in Playoffs. But I’m just a fan and spectator. I’ll sit back and watch and hope for a another title every year.

Jan 1, 2021, 11:55 PM

Well said.

Wasn't our night and just a reminder that CFB isn't a game.

Tonight, Ohio State had a great game plan and torched us with it and we could not recover enough to keep up.

Clemson is going to remain a contender and we'll get another crack at it. Young team though I hate to see TL16 go out without a natty.

We're in rare air regardless of tonight's results. Dabo will fix it. Off-season is going to suck but hopefully this makes us better moving forward

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2021, 11:56 PM

****video game

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well Said - Let's appreciate what we have

Jan 1, 2021, 11:56 PM

Despite a difficult night... last 6 years has been a blessing

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic