Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Burch
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Burch

Dec 12, 2019, 9:16 AM

Rivals article sounds like we are in a good spot with Burch, anyone have an account?

https://twitter.com/LarryWilliamsTI/status/1205122284379344897?s=20

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Burch

Dec 12, 2019, 9:20 AM

Hope he doesn't read tnet and all the comments about how we don't really want/need/care about him anyway. Personally I want him, come play for the winners Mr Burch!

Dec 12, 2019, 9:21 AM

Agreed---there was a lot of stupid (probably coot trolls) bad mouthing him. All he's done is keep his recruitment close to the vest. Nothing wrong with playing it that way IMO. Staff wants him and I dang sure would love to see him line up with the good guys.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Don't blame him at all...

Dec 12, 2019, 9:30 AM

He lives in the heart of uof6c country so if he chooses any school other than Chicken Central, he'll have to listen to their deluded rhetoric and put-up with their moronic fans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

And Muschamp's son is his QB***

Dec 12, 2019, 10:22 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2019, 9:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Burch ]

Agree 100% and can appreciate his family wishing to keep this a private family matter to help him make the best decision for him long term.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2019, 9:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Burch ]

IF ANY RECRUITS READ THIS BOARD WE WOULD NEVER GET ANY PLAYERS. THIS PLACE IS FULL OF GOOBERS, MORONS AND WHINERS. HARD TO BELIEVE A LOT CAN EVEN FUNCTION IN REAL LIFE.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOUD NOISES.***

Dec 12, 2019, 9:51 AM

GO TIGERS!!

Re: LOUD NOISES.***

Dec 12, 2019, 10:47 AM

Dec 12, 2019, 11:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Burch ]

Dec 12, 2019, 9:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Burch ]

I havent read one post where anyone bad mouthed him or said we didnt want him. People have said they want him, but aren't worried either way.

Dec 12, 2019, 10:41 AM

UH SCROLL BACK. GOOGLE.

Link to

Dec 12, 2019, 10:06 AM [ in reply to Re: Burch ]

we don't really want/need/care about him anyway posts?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Where he takes an OV to this weekend

Dec 12, 2019, 9:47 AM

will be very telling.

Anyone saying we don't want him ,that's funny. Anyone saying that we'd be fine without him, well,they'd be right.

I find it hard for him to have to stay down there until May if he comes to Clemson.

HOWEVER, in rare instance of just a wee bit of info, I was told a "certain" staff looked like they had been gut punched when the Champ Staff walked in last night. Maybe a few of the Netters that were there can give their reports/opinion ???

Agreed

Dec 12, 2019, 10:01 AM

Do we want him? Absolutely, Dabo/Brent/Lemaski/Todd came to his game last night and may or may not have used an in home visit. Will we be fine either way? Absolutely.

Re: Where he takes an OV to this weekend

Dec 12, 2019, 10:06 AM [ in reply to Where he takes an OV to this weekend ]

I have friends on the recruiting staff for who have spoken to him on numerous occasions. They have no idea where he’s going even. Look at how LSU U6C and Clemson haven’t made new big moves to other “big fish” prospects. They don’t know either and everything is just speculation at this point.

Heard the same things

Dec 12, 2019, 10:20 AM

If someone says they know where he’s going right now they are either lying or the person they got their intel from was lying.

Re: Heard the same things

Dec 12, 2019, 10:50 AM

Or they’re Jordan Burch haha

Re: Heard the same things

Dec 12, 2019, 11:55 AM

I'm not even sure that applies. I said a few weeks ago that I wondered if he had decided yet, and I am still wondering.

Coots moving on to other big fish

Dec 12, 2019, 12:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Where he takes an OV to this weekend ]

Lol That is funny right there

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2019, 11:52 AM

Remember when a lot of people thought DJU was seriously considering Oregon bc he posted a pic of himself in a Oregon uniform a week before his commitment date. He madeva silent commit to Clemson a month before, made a video about it while he was here for the spring game but didn't announce anything. Not saying the same thing is happening with Burch but it goes to show how easily some people over react to little things like that. Im sure we are very much still in the top 3 for him, staff wouldnt have paid him a visit if we weren't.

Dec 12, 2019, 12:33 PM

These are nothing alike.

For the record: Oregon is my #2 team after Clemson.

DJ was never going to choose Oregon. Because Marcus Mariota and Jeremiah Masoli (two of his heroes) would be there when he visited, he was going to show Oregon all of the respect in the world. Nothing less.

It made me laugh when so many here fretted over what DJ would do. He posted several photos about UO, etc. What tipped it off for me were two things:

1. He posted so much about them after the visit I sensed a misdirection. It was obvious. So did other UO fans.

2. He kept emphasizing how wonderful it was to meet his idols while in Eugene, to the extent it was his favorite thing about being there.

He clearly wasn't going choose Oregon because of Mariota and Masoli. They weren't going to be on the sidelines while he was playing.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic