Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Aggie fan here...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

Aggie fan here...

Sep 10, 2019, 9:43 AM

Don’t shoot! I come in peace, lol!

Just wanted to say what a great time we had Saturday in the real Death Valley. We have season tickets to 8 different schools, and NONE compare to our experience in Clemson. From The Hill and Howard’s Rock to the tailgating and the downtown scene, y’all are top notch. Every Clemson fan we met was gracious and inviting. I bet we each gained 10 pounds from all the food we were given, but we burned it off as we strolled the beautiful campus. Y’all are also lucky to have such a great coaching staff and players. We were fortunate enough to meet several of both, and came away extremely impressed. I have no doubt y’all will win the ACC again this year and I look forward to watching y’all in the playoffs. Please don’t tell anyone I said this, but y’all would easily win the overrated SEC. In fact, I know a bunch of Aggies who wish we would have joined the ACC instead of the SEC. We’re not even sure why South Carolina is in the SEC. That’s a real head scratcher.

Anyway, wanted to say “Thanks”, “Gig Em!” and “Go Tigers!”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Aggie fan here...

Sep 10, 2019, 9:46 AM

I know you are just looking to get the POTD! Good strategy and I helped you with a TU!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

^^^THIS SHOULD GET POTD***

Sep 10, 2019, 9:49 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

TNET be like:

Sep 10, 2019, 10:51 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you...

Sep 10, 2019, 1:04 PM [ in reply to ^^^THIS SHOULD GET POTD*** ]

random Clemson fan.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

?

Sep 10, 2019, 1:06 PM [ in reply to ^^^THIS SHOULD GET POTD*** ]

"Post Of The Demented?"

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ?

Sep 10, 2019, 1:17 PM [ in reply to ^^^THIS SHOULD GET POTD*** ]

"Post Of The Demented?"

Hate to toot my own

Sep 11, 2019, 7:13 AM [ in reply to ^^^THIS SHOULD GET POTD*** ]

horn but just call me Nostradumbass.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey, hows it going

Sep 11, 2019, 7:25 AM

Nostradumbass?

But that's what we call Todd Ellis.***

Sep 11, 2019, 3:12 PM [ in reply to Hate to toot my own ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hello

Sep 11, 2019, 4:55 PM [ in reply to Hate to toot my own ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 10, 2019, 9:51 AM

And all this time I thought you were a coot. Who would have thought!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 10, 2019, 9:52 AM

If you want TU’s you have to go undercover

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No one wants FM to go undercovers!***

Sep 11, 2019, 7:26 AM

Sep 10, 2019, 10:01 AM

Wait..... You..... I..... But.....

Nevermind

Dang money bags ... use some of that wealth to help the poor

Sep 10, 2019, 10:03 AM

buy SCAR season tix.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dang money bags ... use some of that wealth to help the poor

Sep 10, 2019, 10:56 AM

Why do you need to help the poor buy Scar season tickets? By the 3rd game, the season ticket holders basically pay you to take their remaining tickets.

Sep 10, 2019, 10:03 AM

Your profile says you are a Clemson Alumnus, so the A&M fan thing seems weird, but your post was nice. I gave you a point, anyway.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most alumni aren't real fans ... makes sense to me.***

Sep 10, 2019, 10:05 AM

Nested POTD right here.***

Sep 10, 2019, 11:49 AM

Sep 10, 2019, 10:04 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Why are you posting pics of Bobby Bowden

Sep 10, 2019, 10:51 AM

on this A&M post?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think you're confusing Texas A & M with

Sep 10, 2019, 10:10 AM

Texas S & M.

And aggie means something different than you're thinking.

TD for you.... you lie! You’ve never even been to

Sep 10, 2019, 10:25 AM

New Mexico.... Aggie fan my eyeball!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Is this real?***

Sep 10, 2019, 10:32 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes.

Sep 10, 2019, 1:05 PM

Real stupid.

I have long suspected it, but now I know.

Sep 10, 2019, 1:09 PM

You are NOT a true Clemson fan.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Sep 10, 2019, 1:13 PM

I love reading posts like these. Glad you enjoyed your time in Tigertown!

Sep 10, 2019, 1:24 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Something smells fishy...

Sep 10, 2019, 1:44 PM

Oh, that’s probably it.

~JKB

An Aggie fan? Really?

Sep 10, 2019, 7:56 PM

Love the post and the sentiment, but how does an Aggie fan make it to the Ring of Honor and have almost 64,000 pints?

Message was edited by: Noonan®

Good catch. My guess is he's really a Coot...

Sep 11, 2019, 7:12 AM

and HOW DID THIS GET POTD??

The tiny bit of faith I had in Tnet

Sep 11, 2019, 8:56 AM

is officially gone.

Sep 10, 2019, 8:30 PM

Sounds great.........next time you’re in from Lubbock, bring that horned frog named Bevo with you and good luck to your Bears the rest of the way. Go Tigers!!!

I have tried SEVERAL TIMES to TD this Thread!

Sep 10, 2019, 8:42 PM

MODS!!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it’s the button with the thumb pointing down ??

Sep 10, 2019, 8:46 PM

i hit it like 14 times (that’s what she said)

Message was edited by: theclash®

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

TU - you earned it!***

Sep 10, 2019, 9:07 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

I hope your dad found your gig'em towel.***

Sep 11, 2019, 7:22 AM

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic