Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Again..surprised didn’t see many SC fans at game but upper deck seemed full of black clothing.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Again..surprised didn’t see many SC fans at game but upper deck seemed full of black clothing.

Nov 28, 2018, 11:31 AM

What saw or know you since i assumed they got about 10K-12K tix.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

According to Dud Wash....

Nov 28, 2018, 11:44 AM

"Aww, he's a pestilence and a pestilence will find *you*... you just wait."

No need to look for pestilence.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

20 or so.....

Nov 28, 2018, 11:46 AM

There were about 20 or so scattered near us in the upper deck, surprised, very well behaved.

At kick off NORTH upper deck was barren where visitor tix are.

Nov 28, 2018, 12:01 PM

Worst I have ever seen for a Clemson vs SCAR game.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I dunt think there are any visitor seats in TD south

Nov 28, 2018, 12:13 PM

which sections do you think are visitors?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I meant "North" ... sorry. Corrected.***

Nov 28, 2018, 4:14 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Again..surprised didn’t see many SC fans at game but upper deck seemed full of black clothing.

Nov 28, 2018, 12:06 PM

I sat in the north stands, TDT toward the top....got the cheapest seats I could find.

There was a small group of coots behind us, they were mostly college-age. I think they might have been students.

There was only 1 fist-fight and only 1 person vomited (I think the hurler was actually a Tiger fan).

There were 2 or 3 that could barely stand, but they weren't overly rowdy....too drunk to be rowdy.

Anyways, I still had a blast, and they weren't too obnoxious to ignore.

Re: Again..surprised didn’t see many SC fans at game but upper deck seemed full of black clothing.

Nov 28, 2018, 12:17 PM

its my understanding they get 10,000. That includes the band seats and the players/staff ticket allotment. They returned about 1,000.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

u5c returned 1000 tickets to a moral victory ?

Nov 28, 2018, 12:28 PM

Nov 28, 2018, 12:28 PM

I go to Clemson around 11am.... it seemed everywhere I went there were SCar fans with handfuls of tickets for sale.

Nov 28, 2018, 1:07 PM

Very few coots at the game, lots of winter coats that weren't orange.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2018, 2:42 PM

It was cold, and a lot of Clemson folks I saw were wearing their heavy coats, a lot of which were black. I felt a little better about all the black I saw once I saw about 20 people go by me on the stairs wearing black heavy coats over clearly orange gear underneath.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic