Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let’s be honest here ( part 2 )
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

Let’s be honest here ( part 2 )

Mar 24, 2020, 6:59 PM

Another day.... another day of BS by the democrats. Pelosi and democrats want a list of garbage to be added on this bill before they agree.

If you can’t see that democrats are bunch of vile, un American, worthless, pos.... you’re blind.

Pass thus bill!!!! Help Americans!!!!

Again. If you’re offended by this.... Good! You’re a worthless democrat.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let’s be honest here ( part 2 )

Mar 24, 2020, 7:01 PM

Yep, a whole bunch of demands that have nothing to do with Choronovirus!

Partner, she said with her own mouth,"Every part of this

Mar 24, 2020, 10:11 PM

bill has to do with the China Virus"......Well, I misspoke. She said,".....to do with Covid 19".

Mar 24, 2020, 7:20 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2020, 7:30 PM

Actually if we were being honest you would admit you have no understanding of the discussion going on. Its about the $500 billion bail out fund for corporations that was presented w/o any controls. I am not opposed to helping but not for executive pay, stock buy backs and with no requirement to maintain employees. Lets get it correct.
The other sign you are clueless is the sophomoric name calling.

Not true - Repbulicans and the President have both agreed

Mar 24, 2020, 7:53 PM

to provisions limiting buy backs, CEO salaries, and maintaining employee salaries. That was already in the bill putting those limitations on the big corporations. Instead of barking NY Times and Chucky's talking points take it from someone who has actually seen the bill:

https://youtu.be/qhQICk3t7a8

Furthermore, I've been reading a copy of the Nancy Pelosi's proposed House bill - it is full of liberal wishlist's that have absolutely nothing to do with this COVID-19 crisis. I posted a copy for all to see in an earlier thread - read it for yourself and you will see who is lying.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not true - Repbulicans and the President have both agreed

Mar 24, 2020, 9:01 PM

Nice, but it would be good if you would list the "tag" items the Rep had in the original bill. Remember they put it together without consultation with Dem. Maybe the pot and kettle are both pretty ugly.

You're stupid

Mar 24, 2020, 8:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Let’s be honest here ( part 2 ) ]

As unlike 09 Dem Bailout,this will control CEO pay, hold employees to March 12 status and deny stock buy backs until loan is paid off.

Again, it will not be handled like the 09 Dem Bailout was !!LOL

But they did try to stick this chit in there

Mar 24, 2020, 8:25 PM

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced a bill on Monday to combat the economic fallout from coronavirus, and it’s loaded with money destined for federal agencies and the favorite causes of liberal elites.
On page 127, the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, which produces PBS, is handed an additional $300,000,000 “to prevent, prepare for, and respond to coronavirus”. Of that amount, $50,000,000 “shall be used to support the public television system”.
On page 39, the Internal Revenue Service, or IRS, is given an additional $278,000,000 under the Pelosi bill.
Designated to the vague “Taxpayer Services,” the legislation gives $236,000,000 to the IRS to “prevent, prepare for, and respond to coronavirus”.
The bill gives another $42,000,000 to an “Enforcement” category.
On page 150, the Department of State Migration and Refugee Assistance program is allotted $300,000,000 for “migration and refugee assistance”.
On page 127, the Institute for Museum and Library Services is given $500,000,000 “respond to coronavirus” by granting States, museums, territories and tribes “to expand digital network access, purchase tablets and other internet-enabled devices, for operational expenses, and provide technical support”.
On page 15, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, or NOAA, is granted an additional $33,200,000 “for necessary expenses to prevent, prepare for, and respond to coronavirus…”
Listed under a “Safety, Security and Mission Services” category, on page 17, Pelosi gives the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, or NASA, an additional $100,000,000 “to prevent, prepare for, and respond to coronavirus”.
Earmarked for an ambiguous “Construction and Environmental Compliance and Restoration,” the bill grants $100,000,000 “to prevent, prepare for, and respond to coronavirus” on page 18.
The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts isn’t left out. On page 77, it is given $35,000,000 “for operations and maintenance requirements related to the consequences of coronavirus”.
On page 88, the “Ryan White HIV/AIDS program” receives an additional $90,000,000, according to language in the bill.
The National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences is allotted an extra $36,000,000 on page 94 of the legislation.
Two Washington, DC, universities get in on the action.
On page 119, Gallaudet University is granted $7,000,000 “to help defray expenses (which may include lost revenue, reimbursement for expenses already incurred, technology costs associated with a transition to distance learning, faculty and staff trainings and payroll)”.
Howard University receives $13,000,000 for similar open-ended expenses on page 123. Howard’s endowment fund currently stands at $692,800,000.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZBKx2BQ9DlA8ohBIE7ORcdvLX8j3C9Ug/view?fbclid=IwAR3RnDBV7n4b5VCbVae7vyVle6j_7pkndFsHwIpHBv-anAKttDijK0KWKtw

Again, I hate both parties but

Mar 24, 2020, 8:48 PM [ in reply to You're stupid ]

didn't the '09 bailout begin the previous 11 year rise in the economy? It could not have been that bad. You cannot believe one side is right all the time. Both sides make valid points and both sides have faults. If you religiously follow either side, you are on a dangerous path. Unless, of course, you are one of the ones in power benefiting.

Re: Again, I hate both parties but

Mar 24, 2020, 11:08 PM

Yes. But the rise cane after a then record fall.

Not football related.***

Mar 24, 2020, 7:31 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

is there a problem officer?***

Mar 24, 2020, 7:39 PM

You again?***

Mar 24, 2020, 7:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

There's not a WHOLE lot that's football.....

Mar 24, 2020, 8:31 PM [ in reply to Not football related.*** ]

related these days.

irrelevant***

Mar 24, 2020, 8:45 PM

Re: There's not a WHOLE lot that's football.....

Mar 24, 2020, 8:52 PM [ in reply to There's not a WHOLE lot that's football..... ]

Whole lot of zeros for scoreboard. I saw a 7. Was that a TD? I think our politicians have lost their mind ( combined only one). That is a lot of money they just throw around, like dollar bills at a strip club.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not football related.***

Mar 24, 2020, 9:53 PM [ in reply to Not football related.*** ]

What is this "foot" ball you speak of?

Mar 24, 2020, 7:58 PM

Here's a list of the political parties that are out to screw us all:

the liberals
the conservatives
the libertarians
all independents
any others I haven't listed

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Mar 25, 2020, 10:09 AM

Pretty much covers it .... all pos .... some more though than others ..... starting with the Libs and Dems that would destroy the fabric of our country. The Repubs are all in it for themselves too, but do not want to destroy the fabric of our country in the process of enriching themselves.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh yay

Mar 24, 2020, 8:02 PM

There’s a part 2

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would somebody please kick this loudmouthed redneck

Mar 24, 2020, 8:08 PM

in the balls for me? Thank you very much.

Democrats want to help ground up, the GOP, the top down

Mar 24, 2020, 8:56 PM

That is being "honest".

Re: Democrats want to help ground up, the GOP, the top down

Mar 24, 2020, 9:46 PM

The ground can’t hire and create new jobs; the top can. That’s the way I look at it anyway

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2020, 9:55 PM

This is why I give most of my money back to my employers.

Mar 24, 2020, 10:03 PM

Hahaha I was referring to the Democrats giving money to unemployed Americans.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2020, 10:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Democrats want to help ground up, the GOP, the top down ]

The top doesn't create jobs and only hires because the bottom creates the demand and therefore the top has to hire. The top then Pat's themselves on the back and pays themselves exhorbitznt salaries. If things turn bad they fire people.

In other words, trickling down is just that "trickling"...

Mar 24, 2020, 11:34 PM

"Bubbling up" works!
GOP is pro-life, anti-abortion except when it comes to war, death penalty and this homicidal idea: "On Fox News Tuesday, commentator Brit Hume leaned into the idea suggested by Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick that the elderly should be willing to sacrifice themselves to coronavirus so younger people can go work and boost the stock market, telling host Tucker Carlson that such an idea was an “entirely reasonable viewpoint.”

Message was edited by: tigeron®

Re: In other words, trickling down is just that "trickling"...

Mar 25, 2020, 10:26 AM

Not exactly sure what your point is, but if you are implying that most Republicans (Conservatives) want to save innocent babies and kill ruthless murders and most Democrats want to kill innocent babies and spare ruthless murders, then I would say you have it about right. No sure what this has to do with the Coronavirus except Senator Kennedy said that poverty kills people too and we might want to consider saving our country from economic collapse by getting back to work at some point sooner rather than later.

Mar 24, 2020, 11:01 PM

Spoken by a worthless Republican who misrepresents the truth and is full of vile and anger...

Mar 25, 2020, 1:18 AM

I guess hate filled Republicans don't know how to post on the proper board....WTH does this have to do with football?

I'm tired of having to see your hateful, dividing, overly dramatic Political posts all the time. Post this crap where it belongs and knock yourself out!
??

Mar 25, 2020, 3:32 AM

Constantly blaming the democrats or republicans is ridiculous. You are totally brainwashed by Fox news is you are right-leaning and CNN if you are left-leaning. The would isn't black and white. Try some neutral biased news websites to get your news. Reuters, BBC, WSJ. They don't use all the triggering tricks that push your buttons. So when you read those you will see there are significant reseasons for either passing or not passing the bill. But none of this really matters, people will only believe what they want to believe and won't change. so never mind.
T-NET isn't fun anymore.

TD for beating around the bush.***

Mar 25, 2020, 3:47 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

agree,no reaon to delay this 2 trillion dollar

Apr 6, 2020, 11:57 PM

stimulus. I am a dem an not a fan of Schumer or Pelosi. Chuck Schumer is scum. But do your best not to demonize all democrats, a lot of us are good people that are just as fed up.

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic