Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
After all the disrespect,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 765

After all the disrespect,

Jan 13, 2016, 11:12 AM

I have never seen the Loser of the NC game get as much talk as I'm seeing this week. Virtually every pre season poll has Clemson number one.Those that don't have em number 2. All this talk leading up to next srason combined with what Dabo and Staff have achieved has 2017 shaping up to be the best recruiting class ever a Clemson. Considering what Dabo and Staff have already done, the future is very bright.

Morn the loss Tiger Nation, then move on. Clemson is no longer coming, they are here !

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are correct...

Jan 13, 2016, 11:49 AM

Hope the guys play with a chip on their shoulder...next season on a mission to get to Tampa. It wont be easy, but if we stay healthy offensively, we will just hammer teams.

I am concerned about the defense (like last year), so I hope Venables proves us wrong again. We will have some key cogs in the key gone again....Dodd, Lawson, Goodson, Reader, Blanks, and very likely Alexander, Kearse and a very good chance Tankersley heads out too - his stock probably not getting any higher after this year. That would be 8 starters. We still have the talent back there and plenty of guys who have played but there will be a drop off -- hopefully offense will average it out. The positive is we will have some very good senior leadership to carry us through.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 765
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic