Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Please please please
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Please please please

Sep 5, 2020, 11:21 PM

Can we stop the politics?

If you feel the need to talk about trump or COVID please find another outlet. I know it’s not a big deal to most but TigerNet used to be a safe haven for me. Can we just stop? At least here?

The same people that complain about ESPN being nothing but politics are bringing nothing but politics to our board.

It’s almost football season dammmmitttt!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uhhh...this isn't ESPN's board.

Sep 5, 2020, 11:31 PM

This might help:

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-e&q=ESPN+contact

Re: Uhhh...this isn't ESPN's board.

Sep 6, 2020, 12:29 AM

Thanks billy

Re: Please please please

Sep 6, 2020, 12:33 AM

I agree, but it isn't us that have brought politics/social justice, etc. into football. IF this is going to go on all year, I'm flat not going to watch or either turn down the volume. I recorded Game Day this morning, but after seeing some excerpts, I am not going to watch it. I have already quit watching NBA and ML baseball.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 6, 2020, 12:42 AM

I agree, and same. I only follow mlb because of long term fantasy leagues with friends but don’t really watch. But as far as clicking on the tiger football section of tigernet, I would just appreciate X’s and O’s, recruiting, matchups etc. that’s all

Sep 7, 2020, 11:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Please please please ]

Exactly.....we did not want or start this “politics in sports propaganda crap” which has corrupted the sports world today......it began with some turd named Colin Krap and Espn picked this fake narrative up and ran with as did all the fake news networks out there...... all professional sports has been infected with this crap and now they are doing everything they can to infect college sports......enough is enough with all this BS and it needs to stop NOW......the only thing I watch now is college football but with all the sermons I heard this past weekend coming from the Espn clowns announcing the couple of games already played this season I am on the verge of even writing college football off and turning it off.....hate has now infected every sector of our society.....they hate police, the hate America, they hate God, they hate whites, heck it has even come down to many liberal whites hating conservatives blacks for standing up to them and calling them out for pushing their false narratives ......our country is at a tipping point ......we need to speak out, grow a set of gonads, and push back against their false liberal agenda before it is too late for this country......Go Tigers!!!!!!

After Trump wins in Nov, it will all stop...

Sep 6, 2020, 5:35 AM

just sayin... the only reason we have COVID fear #### and riots is because of the anti-Trump hate coming from the entrenched elites in the establishment.

Keep your volume down on your TV and be sure to stick your finger in the political establishment”s eye again by voting for Trump this November.

You are welcome for this public service announcement... ??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: After Trump wins in Nov, it will all stop...

Sep 7, 2020, 7:51 AM

You have been conned.

Uh B69, a minute please....

Sep 6, 2020, 6:52 AM

You are aware that it was the Team itself that politicized this season first, right? I mean, they are the ones who apparently wanted to "take a stand", organized a March and everything.

Why would you then be negative to those fans on here who happen to agree with you generally and are simply asking that the Team itself back away from it's inappropriately politicized stance as well?

I'm sure there are those who would love for us to put our heads in the sand. Then the only voice being spoken would be largely-manipulated 19-year-olds who have no life experience making their own decisions.

Maybe instead of voting for Trump or Biden, you'd also suggest that we should pick some 19yo out of a California school system, who has been taught all his life to hate White People and hate America, and vote for that kid to be President? Makes sense.

Re: Uh B69, a minute please....

Sep 6, 2020, 9:58 AM

Lot of wrong assumptions for one message

I reiterate, do you not understand that it was the Team

Sep 6, 2020, 5:37 PM

itself that introduced Politics into this season?

That was the initial assumption. Are you so smart that you simply can't be understood when you write?

Re: I reiterate, do you not understand that it was the Team

Sep 6, 2020, 6:31 PM

What triggered you to leave TNet the first go-around?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I reiterate, do you not understand that it was the Team

Sep 6, 2020, 10:52 PM [ in reply to I reiterate, do you not understand that it was the Team ]

Sure

Then why not ask the Team to STOP the Politics,

Sep 7, 2020, 2:27 AM

why not address yourself to the AD and the Coach,

as opposed to asking the Board?

Everybody acts like they are scared of the Team, or worse, are so desirous of being able to "watch Football" that they think the Team can't be held accountable for bad behavior.

That's exactly the way that Football Players used to be treated at football factories like FSU and Miami. Sad really.

Don't play B17?***

Sep 7, 2020, 7:25 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You have my pledge as a fellow t'netter to stop talking

Sep 7, 2020, 7:34 AM

politics, or the covid on T'net. Go Tigers! We win together.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You have my pledge as a fellow t'netter to stop talking

Sep 7, 2020, 10:33 AM

Thank you kind sir !!

Sep 7, 2020, 11:13 AM

I feel like you do somewhat. I really wonder when we will be allowed to relax enjoy sports again? When there is never another questionable cop shooting? After all injustice towards blacks has been eradicated? After all injustices towards other minorities and women has been eliminated?

These are tough issues without any easy solutions. It could be a long time.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UHMN, need a word, HAY!

Sep 7, 2020, 11:37 AM

https://youtu.be/vruy2GRUsV8

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please please please, Mr. Brown agrees

Sep 7, 2020, 2:03 PM

https://youtu.be/vruy2GRUsV8

Sep 7, 2020, 4:21 PM

Yeah, It burns me up when people bring politics into football. Shame on them. I wish the main stream media hadn’t dragged Trump into the Big Ten dumpster fire. Oh, but wait, that was Trump who dove in headfirst himself. Maybe he should stick to politics. Or maybe he should switch to football? Or maybe he should go back to being a reality TV star? Or maybe he should go back to bankrupting businesses. Maybe he should go back to running trump university.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic