Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Above all, I am thankful for the culture Dabo has built
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,207

Above all, I am thankful for the culture Dabo has built

Jan 16, 2020, 10:28 AM

Can you imagine Deshaun or Nuk showing up at a Natty and handing out cash to players on the sideline? Our players lighting cigars in the face of cops that tell them no smoking - and then DW slapping the cop and rapping in his face? Trevor giving a post-game interview with a hat that says "Big D*ck Trevor" on it? Our band playing songs that feature a tagline like their Neck song?

I wasn't happy about a lot of things on Monday night, but I have to say I am extremely thankful for the culture we have and the class Dabo instills in our players. I wouldn't trade that aspect of Clemson football for anything.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Above all, I am thankful for the culture Dabo has built

Jan 16, 2020, 10:38 AM

I agree wholeheartedly. If the other guys want to be jerks, okay. Very pleased with the way Dabo and company live their lives.

Jan 16, 2020, 10:59 AM

100% the culture is what makes this program different. You know ole Herbie is the biggest OSU homer out there, but yet he chose to send his kids to Clemson, my guess is because of the culture instilled in the program by the head coach.

But in thoughts about our culture (because we are drama free) and we do things the right way we receive disrespect from the media. Simply put, what media outlet likes to tell us about anything good going on in this country? In reality the media flips and tells us how bad we are based on our competition.

When I look back on our two most recent Nattys there is nothing tarnishing them we won them the right way. Sure there was ostarine from an unknown source but those kids sat out and paid their time. LSU had a line backer on the field that failed 4 drug test within that season, not to mention the OBJ trash and the locker room crap at the end of the game.

Our culture is what keeps players committed and coaches committed, we will never be praised for it by the media, but I am beyond proud of our Clemson Tigers.

Accurate and Agreed

Jan 16, 2020, 11:04 AM

However, the Ohio State and LSU games demonstrated that Dabo is not perfect.

Re: Accurate and Agreed

Jan 16, 2020, 3:40 PM

Could you elaborate on that please? I'm pretty sure perfection is not now nor has ever been something that Dabo laid claim.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2020, 11:11 AM

Agree completely. Seeing some of those pics and videos from their locker room makes me cringe.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo doesn’t recruit trouble, and if one slips by

Jan 16, 2020, 3:30 PM

He fixes it or gets rid of it. So very, very fortunate to have him as coach. He has made our entire university better

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,207
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic