Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So on a scale of 1-10 rate your state
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,644

So on a scale of 1-10 rate your state

Nov 23, 2019, 6:36 AM

Of emotion after this: "Watson takes the snap, rolls to his right, TOUCHDOWN!!!!

Mine was a 10. First it was ??. Then I was ??????.

It meant so much to Watson and I'll forever be grateful for his relentless mission to dominate the opponent while being humble "as you can be when your that good.".

Every moment of disappointment over the years disappeared in the blink of an eye.

To this day I have never seen a more tough, confident, appreciative and impressive athlete. Thank you DeAnn Watson for the guidance and love you gave that boy. Apparently no father figure which is the real enigma here.

The boy was born to play football. I got cold chills when he would make the sign of the cross before the first snap of each home game.

Dang, we got a story of a true legend for our grandkids, huh?

Thanks Dabo, Clemson family and most of all God for blessing our football program with love, loyalty and success.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was mostly a state of shock....I just couldn't

Nov 23, 2019, 9:03 AM

believe we scored, afraid of some late flag.

When no flag appeared, I danced, yelled and cried until after the game was over.

Every now and then, I go to youtube and pull up the "Hunter Renfrow touchdown calls" one...and repeat the yelling. Love the shot of Jeff Scott tackling Dabo with our players running up and down the sidelines.

What a heck of a great victory!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It might be the most exciting moment of my life

Nov 23, 2019, 9:08 AM

while there are more important things in life, that moment had the most excitement.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

11***

Nov 23, 2019, 9:29 AM

About a 5

Nov 23, 2019, 9:35 AM

When Alabama scored their last TD I told my wife they left too much time on the clock we will win. Since there was no doubt in my mind
the actual event was not that emotional. I was very happy for the players and their accomplishment.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So on a scale of 1-10 rate your state

Nov 23, 2019, 9:53 AM

It might sound strange but I would say 6 or 7. I would compare it to finishing a 10k race with a personal best. I am slow and not a runner so winning or a longer race is tough for me to imagine. Anyhow it was a sense of completion and accomplishment. I was already so emotionally spent by the end of the game that excitement really was not in the cards.

I was at the game .... with 2 Snarky Bama Effers behind me

Nov 23, 2019, 9:58 AM

I rated a 16. That Bama troll bet me $100 at 2:1 when we were down 14 and my 16 yr old son turned and put out his hand, the jack wagon wasn't gonna pay till his GF made him. Watching them leave b4 the onside kick was priceless.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So on a scale of 1-10 rate your state

Nov 23, 2019, 10:05 AM

I was in limbo for the entire two hours between Renfrow's reception and the touchdown signal from the ref. Then it was joy and awe.

Darn...I thought this was my chance to rail on

Nov 23, 2019, 10:23 AM

How much I despise living in Georgia.

So...back to the game...I'll go with a 7...I knew Clemson was going to win.

Now, Ross' TD against Bama last year...a 9. Tee's catch...a 10! Watching Saban try the ill-fated fake FG and 11ty-7! It was a glorious, glorious night of watching the changing of the guard! Even if the media hasn't caught up to that reality. Oh, well, January 13, 2020 will reinforce it!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,644
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic