Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am

Feb 11, 2021, 1:53 PM

Jonathan and Ben are knocking it about now . . .

Kyle and DJ will be in the afternoon pairings . . .

Just in case you want to check on them as you work:
https://www.pgatour.com/leaderboard.html

Go Tigers!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have Jason Day this week. Took a huge gamble and lost

Feb 11, 2021, 1:56 PM

with H. English.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was that by choice . . .

Feb 11, 2021, 2:34 PM

or the luck of the draw?

In either case, I’m not feeling it . . . but it is Golf. (Your boy, Jason, just went to -1 after 6 holes.)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

by choice

Feb 12, 2021, 7:48 AM

Skeeta56®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am

Feb 11, 2021, 2:18 PM

A few days ago JByrd was sixth on the alternate list, and I doubted that he would get in. In the past he has played well there, so hopefully he can do it again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice day at the office DJ . . .

Feb 11, 2021, 8:09 PM

Mr Trahan kept his card clean and found 3 birdies to shoot a nice -3 and sits in a T-32nd Place

Kyle had a weird day with 3 birdies, an eagle and 3 bogies, shooting -2 has him T-53rd Place

JB kept his card clean with the exception of 2 bogies, shooting +2

Ben followed with a +3 Round

I think they are taking the top 65 with ties into the weekend . . . Hit’em well tomorrow Tigers!!!!!!!

Re: Nice day at the office DJ . . .

Feb 12, 2021, 7:54 AM

Kyle's round sounds like my typical round except substitute the 3 birdies for pars, the eagle for birdie, and the 3 bogies for snowmen, then the rest bogies....Okay I guess they don't sound very much alike after all lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nice day at the office DJ . . .

Feb 12, 2021, 1:10 PM

Kyle's round sounds like my typical round except substitute the 3 birdies for pars, the eagle for birdie, and the 3 bogies for snowmen, then the rest bogies....Okay I guess they don't sound very much alike after all lol

LOL. Same here buddy. Same here.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow, it is truly sad how nearly all the top players have

Feb 11, 2021, 10:02 PM

skipped this tournament this year. With Coot Johnson's withdrawal, there are NO Top 10 World Ranked players in the field.

I remember way back when Bing Crosby "hosted" this tournament, it was the toughest ticket on tour, everybody wanted to play in it. Times sure have changed when a course with the stature of Pebble Beach can't even draw the top players. That is just wrong. I say that course, along with Augusta National, is the closest thing to golf royalty we have in this country.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wow, it is truly sad how nearly all the top players have

Feb 12, 2021, 6:27 AM

The Saudi Arabian tournament with its big appearance fees attracts a lot of top players, and then they don’t feel like coming back from halfway around the world and playing the following week. Unfortunately, that will probably continue.

I know, and given the fact that top players get over

Feb 12, 2021, 12:17 PM

$200,000 (ONLY the very top players) just to show up, can't really blame them. That is another way that Tiger impacted the game. He was the first player to really get those appearance fees into the stratosphere.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic