Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACCN is a bad joke
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

ACCN is a bad joke

Feb 12, 2021, 8:10 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACCN is a bad joke

Feb 12, 2021, 8:13 PM

CM Shack said:

That is the truth. I have been looking forward to the game and here we sit with wrestling. We changed over to a movie channel. And we upgraded our Spectrum at great cost to get this stupid channel. Required the Gold package to get ACC network. Ridiculous.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of '87

Feb 12, 2021, 9:00 PM

Cut the cable, streaming is the way to go. YouTube has all the sports you could want, plus your local channels. With YouTube you can delete any channel you want.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Youtube TV doesn't get the FoxSports channels we play on***

Feb 12, 2021, 10:13 PM

^^^This^^^***

Feb 12, 2021, 10:13 PM [ in reply to Re: ACCN is a bad joke ]

Stream Fox Sports along with YouTube. We haven't missed a game that way using the Fire Stick.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^^This^^^***

Feb 13, 2021, 8:22 AM

Whats the best way for me to get fox sports south if I'm using YouTube TV with a Roku stick? Don't want to switch providers if I can get away with it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 13, 2021, 5:23 AM [ in reply to Re: ACCN is a bad joke ]

Duhhhhhhh let's cut our nose off to spite our face. That sounds like fun.............

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why is wrestling EVEN being televised? No wonder they can't

Feb 12, 2021, 8:14 PM

sell ad spots

Re: Why is wrestling EVEN being televised? No wonder they can't

Feb 13, 2021, 1:56 AM

I swear CM if I didn't know any better I would think you were an SECN parrot over here just downing the competition. At least present it as positive criticism instead of run our network down which was set up to make us more money

Re: Why is wrestling EVEN being televised? No wonder they can't

Feb 13, 2021, 1:58 AM

And for the record I like accn. It isn't perfect but it is all acc all the time. And I like Friday night duels. Wish we still had our wrestling team.

I'm a SECN parrot? What kind of #### are you? The ACCN

Feb 13, 2021, 12:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Why is wrestling EVEN being televised? No wonder they can't ]

sucks, their promos are garbage, their camera angles during football games suck, their talking head shows suck, the commercials are a joke and they can't sell ad space, so most of it is either a network promo or a repeat ad for Spurdle/TAC crap/potato peelers, and the payout from it is ridiculously low, it doesn't even cover Dabo's salary...So we were sold a bill of goods by Swofford...AGAIN

Re: I'm a SECN parrot? What kind of #### are you? The ACCN

Feb 13, 2021, 7:18 PM

And I'm starting to truly believe you are just trying to remove a revenue stream from us for reasons yet unknown. I didn't say it was perfect. Constructive criticism works better than what you are currently doing. I know I know you have years of childhood frustration still to release. Be my guest

Seriously, are you retarded?***

Feb 14, 2021, 3:58 PM

Feb 12, 2021, 10:10 PM

Go Tigers, glad to have stuck with the game until the end. Wow!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of '87

Feb 12, 2021, 10:45 PM

Was it blacked out in your area? I watched it on ACCN so not understanding how wrestling was on ACCN at the same time? Then again I've had a few beers lol

Feb 12, 2021, 11:19 PM

Raslin overlapped the first 4 minutes of the basketball game. They kept announcing they would join the game once the Raslin was over. Really bazaar for a conference that prides itself for being a basketball conference and even made changes to the number of conference basketball games and the schedule to create more inventory for ACCN. Swoffie really picked out a bunch of clowns to run it.

Bred one...***

Feb 12, 2021, 11:25 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 13, 2021, 12:30 PM [ in reply to Re: ACCN is a bad joke ]

I thought ESPN owned the ACC network. Doubt Swofford has anything to do with the scheduling. Some of you guys blame Swofford for everything. Kind of like “some” people still blame everything on Trump and can’t grow up and overcome their hatred.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 13, 2021, 11:51 PM [ in reply to Re: ACCN is a bad joke ]

Thanks for clarifying, I wasn't able to watch until the second half.

Feb 13, 2021, 11:02 AM

Jailbreak a firestick and upload TVTAP and Mobdro apps. Only pay for internet from there on out.

Feb 13, 2021, 6:07 PM

Thanks

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 13, 2021, 7:34 PM

Okay so instead of inciting you which it seems I do well answer me this. What two networks are better than accn? No sparky "all of them" or some other teenage retort. Two networks and why.

ESPN, Fox Sports, B1G and the SECN***

Feb 14, 2021, 6:09 PM

Feb 14, 2021, 6:29 PM

I have youtubetv but get fox sports channels via the fox sports app on ipad.

Class of ‘71. Went through “rat season” and glad I did.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic