Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACCN doesnt list Sling yet
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

ACCN doesnt list Sling yet

Aug 20, 2019, 10:53 AM

on the sling website it shows they have a channel called ACCNextra. They have an old twitter feed saying they will carry Xtra in their orange listing. Seems like they are playing games here and being intentionally vague

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACCN doesnt list Sling yet

Aug 20, 2019, 11:50 AM

I signed up for Hulu $5.99 which was actually 6.35. I went to the ACCN app, and it said that ACCN would only be on Hulu live t.v. which costs $44 which would probably be 46, so I cancelled.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2019, 12:19 PM

filco said:

I signed up for Hulu $5.99 which was actually 6.35. I went to the ACCN app, and it said that ACCN would only be on Hulu live t.v. which costs $44 which would probably be 46, so I cancelled.

" I think you do not understand " Hulu is not live TV it is a Netflix like service. Hulu Live is a sytreaming service targeted at replacing your cable or VSAT provider, You should be comparing Hulu Live price to your cable or satellite bill.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2019, 12:00 PM

May be wrong but I believe Sling is owned by Dish Network. The big "wait" is for Dish and ACCN to strike a deal. If not done by this weekend, I'm signing on to YouTubeTV.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sling TV is not carrying ACC Network as of today

Aug 20, 2019, 12:23 PM

I've had Sling TV the past 8 months but canceled this week. We had lots of streaming issues with it anyway with frequent buffering but not having ACC Network was final straw. They do currently carry ACCN extra which has some live ACC olympic sports and I was able to watch the ACC football preseason conference; however, this will end this weekend when the 24/7 ACC network launches. Sling as of today has not announced they are carrying. I'm doing a free trial of Hulu Live TV next week and if buffering not great will try $5 more for Youtube TV.

Re: Sling TV is not carrying ACC Network as of today

Aug 20, 2019, 12:38 PM

Sounds like its going to be a big night for Uber on the night of the 29th for all the people going somewhere to see the game!...bars will be booming!

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic