Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACC vs SEC / Riddle me this
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

ACC vs SEC / Riddle me this

Jul 14, 2017, 9:37 PM

Guy on ESPN goes on and on about how much better the SEC is overall...

How Deep it is. Top to bottom it's the best league... blah blah, and says the SEC matchups vs ACC matchups were bad matchups for the SEC.

So answer me this. How can you be the deepest, and it's " bad matchups "? How does that work? How can the greatest league in the country always get " bad matchups "???? How?

Their 2 best teams went against the 2 best from the ACC and got beat....simple. No bad matchups....

Bottom line............ The SEC homers are like little kids when it comes to this conference pride nonsense. If things go their way, they're the best and will let you know it.... If not, it's bad matchups and blah blah blah take my ball and go home.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACC vs SEC / Riddle me this

Jul 14, 2017, 9:46 PM

It was the refs fault.

Jul 14, 2017, 9:54 PM

whats up you pathetic troll?

take a hike clown

Jul 14, 2017, 10:20 PM

Hahahaha. Wow.

Jul 15, 2017, 11:44 AM [ in reply to Re: ACC vs SEC / Riddle me this ]

> It was the refs fault.

Nope. Aliens, aliens did it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 14, 2017, 10:06 PM

Did he mention that SEC bowl record from last year? Bad matchups I guess?

Jul 14, 2017, 10:21 PM

When UGA beats UNCheat in the opener a couple years ago it wasn't mentioned as a bad matchup for the Holes .
Or when VT had to open against Alabama in New Orleans ...they acted like it was a fair fight .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 14, 2017, 11:00 PM

UNC was a division champ the previous season against UGA, True freshman QB vs 1st QB taken in the draft. You're right, that wasn't a fair game and UNC still lost.

Jul 14, 2017, 11:11 PM

Oh looky , it's a troll apologist trying to say that UNC is a better football team than Georgia ...while simultaneously trying to allude to SEC superiority.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 15, 2017, 12:03 AM

Just stating a team that couldn't win the "weak east" best the former division champion who could have been conference champion if it wasn't for that phantom offsides on the inside kick LOL

Jul 15, 2017, 12:11 AM
IMG_1720.PNG(70.7 K)

Guess you forgot about simple geometry when it was looked at by an educated eye it was easily offsides...lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jul 15, 2017, 1:07 AM

Guess you forgot the simple fact he kicked from the 35, he's barely across the 34 LOL

Jul 15, 2017, 11:04 AM

He is not at the 34, his helmet is over the 35. The camera angle throws off the view. The yellow line going across the field is drawn from the center of the official's head (bottom screen) which is positioned right over 35 yard line( i.e. See official on opposite side) The center line is drawn straight up from 35. Helmet is over both lines. Offsides!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2017, 4:51 AM [ in reply to Re: ACC vs SEC / Riddle me this ]
IMG_0600.JPG(171.2 K)

Jul 15, 2017, 12:15 AM [ in reply to Re: ACC vs SEC / Riddle me this ]

Since when is an onside kick worth 9 points? And you conveniently forgot about the blatant targeting that wasn't called against UNC on the hit on Mark Fields during that recovery. Nice of you to show your ### though, pretty obvious you have some canine or poultry in you.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Jul 15, 2017, 1:05 AM

Since when was our defense able to stop them in the 2nd half?

Jul 15, 2017, 11:38 AM

Everyone in here knows you're a coot, why are you still saying "our" defense??? YOUR defense can't stop F&@%€#£ VANDERBILT!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2017, 11:49 AM [ in reply to Re: ACC vs SEC / Riddle me this ]

Still when did they stop us? We won the game I hate when ppl said the onside kick blah blah blah. Last time I checked a onside kick doesn't count for a td. So even if they recovered the onside kick they would Have still had to go down the field score a td then convert a 2 point conversion to even tie the game. So no the onside kick didn't lose them the game so mant people forget the onside kick was just one part of the situation. They would have like i said score 8 points to TIE the game not win the game.

Jul 15, 2017, 11:52 AM [ in reply to Re: ACC vs SEC / Riddle me this ]

Why are you saying our. If you were a clemson fan you wouldn't be saying this crap about unc should have won or uga so much better than unc. Your just a sec troll acting like a clemson fan. Your have a 41% pulse rating so most of what you say is crap!

Jul 15, 2017, 12:08 PM [ in reply to Re: ACC vs SEC / Riddle me this ]

Ask Auburn, Troy, Louisville, NC State and Florida State about how having the ball with 2 minutes to go guarantees you'll score for the tie and/or win.

Oh wait...

Same UNC team that went 8-5? Woo....

Jul 14, 2017, 11:31 PM [ in reply to Re: ACC vs SEC / Riddle me this ]

We'll see how the 1st QB taken does, but even so, NFL vs college and Pro team vs UNC. not comparable

Clemson

Jul 14, 2017, 11:42 PM [ in reply to Re: ACC vs SEC / Riddle me this ]

Also , wasn't Trubisky still a backup in that game ? I could've sworn it was the undrafted QB that played against UGA.

DB23

Marquis Williams right?

Jul 14, 2017, 11:46 PM

Yea he plays in the CFL now.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Marquis Williams right?

Jul 14, 2017, 11:49 PM

Ahhh , the Chick Fil a Line . I've been in the CFL a time or two myself .

DB23

Jul 15, 2017, 12:05 AM [ in reply to Re: ACC vs SEC / Riddle me this ]

For someone who supposedly graduated Clemson in '80 you sure do stick up for UGA a lot.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Jul 15, 2017, 12:10 AM

Isn't that what Coots do ? They defend a conference that since they joined over 24 years ago they've never even come close to winning and that the other teams in it make fun of them .
It's the victim mentality . Have nothing but good things to say about your abusers ...maybe they'll make it hurt less next time .

DB23

Jul 15, 2017, 11:59 AM

Exactly Carolina has one the east one and they were beat by a good 40 points In the sec title game to cam newton he made uscjr look like little boys! It's kinda sad that a mid tier Big 12 team that I was never really relevant in the BIG 12 where no defense is played they came over to the SEC east and have won the division 2 times. And it only took them 2 seasons to win the east. The second season they were In the sec they won the east then doubled Carolinas east titles by winning it again haha. If the sec was so good how did a nobody big 12 team come in and win the east twice! Show that crap they say sec beats eachother up is bs bc the ooc records show other wise.

Was it a bad matchup when the 3rd place ACC Atlantic

Jul 15, 2017, 6:24 AM

team easy handled the SEC East champion?

i suppose the SEC does have legitimate...

Jul 15, 2017, 9:05 AM

excuses- : I ran out of gas! I got a flat tire! I didn’t have change for cab fare! I lost my tux at the cleaners! I locked my keys in the car! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts

Jul 15, 2017, 11:40 AM

The sec is weak! It's bama and the rest!!Everyone made a huge deal 2 years ago when they sec set record by winning 9 bowl games amd said showsnthey are the best comference yet when acc did the same thing this year espn or them didn't make a deal about it at all like they did for sec didn't say that shows acc is best top to bottom. Bc fsu beat Michigan who everyone said was great in the mighty big ten but got beat by 3rd best atlantic team UL finished 2nd. Then clemson waxed best the big ten and sec had in bowls. Also if you look the sec they always have favorable bowl match ups. Theyalso talk about matchups well clemson beat auburn the 2nd best team in sec bc they were invited to sugar bowl which goes to best sec team not in playoff and we demolished uscjr. When Georgia was beating GT is wasn't a good match up uga was so much better but now they have won a few in a row it's not a good match up for sec. then you got Florida the winner of the east playing fsu the 3rd ranked team in the Atlantic last year and got thrashed 2 years in a row while Florida has won the east 2 years in a row and fsu hasn't finished better then 2 in Atlantic during that span. So that match up should benifit sec the east champs vs a 2nd and 3rd best Atlantic team. They also got VT vs Tennessee and bc they won that was a good match up. Sec is bama and the rest you gotnto give respect to bama but other then them the rest is garbage. Acc owns the regular season record vs sec for 2 years in a row now and the bowl record last years. Esecpn can't stand their flag ship conference has no qbs and have been going down hill!

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic