Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACC Championship Tickets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,075

ACC Championship Tickets

Sep 13, 2019, 4:30 PM

What’s the scoop on tickets to the ACC Championship in Charlotte. I’m normally called in August, but it’s been crickets. Did I miss the boat for 2019? GO TIGERS!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACC Championship Tickets

Sep 13, 2019, 4:34 PM

Thank you for purchasing your ACC Football Championship game tickets for 2019.

Attached you will find your PDF receipt. All tickets this year will be mobile. Please verify that your email address is correct. More information regarding the mobile tickets will come as we get closer to the championship.

If you have any friends or family, or co-workers also interested in attending, I would appreciate you forwarding my information along.  

Thank you and enjoy your day!

Gi?n Brown

(336) 701-1420 x 105

theACC.com | @theACC

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Sep 13, 2019, 7:47 PM

Thanks for the information.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're running a bit late . . .

Sep 13, 2019, 4:57 PM
IMG_1384.PNG(232.3 K)

but give them a call . . .

Btw - they don't respond well to emails . . .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 13, 2019, 4:57 PM

I got this on Sept 3, 2019:

You have joined us at the ACC Football Championship Game in the past, so you know the excitement that it has to offer. The ACC Football Championship Game has featured three of the last six National Champions, and is sure to once again provide a top notch match-up that you will want to see! Be part of this great college football atmosphere at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte on December 7, 2019 with the purchase your Bojangles’ Four Pack to this year's game!.

The Bojangles’ Four Pack includes:

4 ACC Football Championship Game Tickets
4 Bojangles’ Gift Cards ($5 value each)
4 ACC Hats

You can purchase this package, starting at $180! To reserve the best seats or for more information, please feel free to contact us by calling 336.701.1420 or via email at tickets@accchampionships.com.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,075
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic