Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A warning to those shopping with Fanatics website
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 151

A warning to those shopping with Fanatics website

Dec 13, 2015, 5:41 PM

For the 2nd year in a row, I have had an order cancelled a week later by fanatics due to an item being out of stock.
Apparently, there is some type of disconnect between the online ordering system and actual
Inventory on hand. It wouldn't upset me as much if it were an item for myself, but both times this has
occurred, it has been Christmas present purchases.
Another disturbing aspect of this experience is that no one bothered to notify me of the mix up, and I only found out after contacting fanatics customer service.
This years order cancellation was the long sleeve ACC championship t shirt, which when I ordered it, apparently wasn't even produced yet, as it would not be ready for shipping until 12/11.
Please note; Crump, I am not telling anyone not shop with fanatics. I understand that they advertise on this site, and they may provide your only online source to find a particular item.
I just wanted to warn other Tiger fans who may be using fanatics to buy a Christmas gift for someone special that for 2 years in a row, I have been burned in this situation.
Just my experience.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A warning to those shopping with Fanatics website

Dec 13, 2015, 5:45 PM

I HAVE ORDERED HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS OF STUFF FROM FANATICS. NEVER HAD 1 PROBLEM. EVEN ON RETURNS. LOVE THE WEBSITE. ORDERED 3 PLAYOFF TSHIRTS. THEY GOT HERE IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS. SORRY FOR YOUR PROBLEMS. I HAVE HAD NONE

Did you get your keyboard from them?***

Dec 13, 2015, 5:47 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Re: Did you get your keyboard from them?***

Dec 13, 2015, 5:48 PM

NOW THAT IS A KNEESLAPPER

Dec 13, 2015, 5:48 PM

glad I got my Championship caps and t-shirts last Saturday at the game...you should call and order the same stuff at the Tiger Sports Shop,the Athletic Department and Mr Knickerbocker instead of ordering from fanatics...according to their websites they still have everything you've tried to order through fanatics at those places

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you will notice they and other sites pull from the

Dec 13, 2015, 5:49 PM

Exact same inventory so it's probably a timing thing. To be safe I would order your Clemson items from Tiger Sport Shop or Mr Knockerbocker.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2015, 5:49 PM

I order merchandise from them all the time & my most recent order had one item out of stock but as far as I know the rest of the order is being shipped.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 151
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic