Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A gentle reminder about recruits who go elsewhere
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

A gentle reminder about recruits who go elsewhere

Apr 2, 2019, 4:19 PM

If you are anything like me you’re excited about what might be the best recruiting class in Clemson history. I hope we get them all...but odds are some of them will go to Bama or Ohio State or UGa or Oregon.

So this post is for this small group special people who like to talk smalk to high school kids over their college choice: take the year off. Heck, just stop.

I want them all too- DJ, the Burch kid, Breese, etc. but none of them are worth damaging Clemson’s reputation. Classy/smart fans all over the country will wish a recruit well where ever he goes. Be like that.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your not the boss of me.

Apr 2, 2019, 4:24 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Your not the boss of me.

Apr 2, 2019, 4:57 PM

"you're"

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ClemTigs

Re: Your not the boss of me.

Apr 2, 2019, 5:20 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

You're*

Apr 2, 2019, 6:44 PM [ in reply to Your not the boss of me. ]

Your welcome

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A gentle reminder about recruits who go elsewhere

Apr 2, 2019, 4:26 PM

Agreed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think we are all mature enough to know that if a kid

Apr 2, 2019, 4:35 PM

Doesn’t choose the University of Clemson then he is dumb AND we didn’t want him AND he accepted money from whatever school he chose AND he’s not really that good AND is going to be a bust!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And he has off the field character issues that would

Apr 2, 2019, 6:29 PM

be a major distraction in the locker room.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Apr 2, 2019, 4:35 PM

I don't know what "talking smalk" is, but I will not be doing it.

Apr 2, 2019, 4:40 PM

talking smock is when you blow hot air up a gal's pantaloons.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 2, 2019, 4:37 PM

Ditto.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

??

Apr 2, 2019, 4:44 PM

??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ??

Apr 2, 2019, 4:50 PM

If he says The University of Clemson, then he probably needs to go somewhere else.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 2, 2019, 4:55 PM

So true

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Apr 2, 2019, 5:26 PM

I have concluded in recent years those who "get Clemson" will come here. There will be some that dont. That's ok too. We need to be who we are and do what we do. Recent history has shown there are plenty of good kids who want the type program and values we have. Those who choose other options are free to do so and probably are better off at other places for their success as well as ours.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic