Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Missing posters
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 43
| visibility 1

Missing posters

Jan 6, 2021, 1:33 PM

I think the "where is LBB" question has been addressed adequately and repetitively, but has anyone heard anything from or about RevDodd? He was always a favorite poster of mine. I hope he is doing well and his health improving.

Happy New Year, Rev! MIA, but not forgotten!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Missing posters

Jan 6, 2021, 1:36 PM

Or all time diehard great Clemson fans like JHop. Where is he?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2021, 1:45 PM

You crack me up.......Jhop, now there is one I'm not sure many will miss. Being in my mid 70's is easy to see how one day I will just fade away. I wonder when it happens, will someone ask about me? Prolly not but I can believe anything I want! I know the Rev was having some medical issues, if any one knows please inform.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

I'll miss you whether anyone else does or not***

Jan 6, 2021, 10:33 AM

Re: I'll miss you whether anyone else does or not***

Jan 7, 2021, 4:28 PM

Me too, neighbor.

Jan 6, 2021, 2:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Missing posters ]

I'll miss. There are only a couple I would not miss.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2021, 12:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Missing posters ]

Listen here 2k® Coot! Don’t freaking talk that way! You’ll be posting as long as Joe, by God!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

JHop is here, you just have to look closely***

Jan 6, 2021, 1:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Missing posters ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I haven't seen

Jan 6, 2021, 1:39 PM

BengalBilly

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty sure he

Jan 6, 2021, 2:09 PM

gave me a TU not long ago. Or maybe it was a TD.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A few guys I miss include

Jan 6, 2021, 1:52 PM

york_tiger
deadsolidperfect®
DefensiveTackleU
and of course
NorthAlabamaTiger

There's a good chance all of those coots are/were the same person

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: A few guys I miss include

Jan 6, 2021, 2:00 PM

Speaking of RevDodd® He had my favorite all time poast. I looked back and couldn't find it but id was a story about Clemson and the army of fans heading down the interstates to Tampa on the way to our 2nd Natty. Anyone able to quote it?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer

Think I found it

Jan 7, 2021, 8:21 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=20827357

LOL ... yes, I remember this one... will never forget this line:

Jan 7, 2021, 9:13 AM

We will skin the elephant, hang its hide on the wall and funnel beer through its still-twitching trunk.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Re: Think I found it

Jan 8, 2021, 12:37 PM [ in reply to Think I found it ]

This should have been Post of the Decade or GOAT!

I felt exactly the same way in Tampa. 2:03 left and DeShaun with the ball. I told my son that this all we asked for!

I felt close to that in 2018.

But honestly I did not feel the same way last Jan in NO or watching from home on the 1st. I felt like we could and maybe even would win but not the same.

Here's to Rev Dodd and his return and that we revive that feeling this fall!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2021, 5:12 AM [ in reply to A few guys I miss include ]

deadsolidperfect was banned for not being able to control his racist comments. He tried for a bit and then just couldn't follow through with the rules.

I miss blue_caddy and express13 the most***

Jan 7, 2021, 8:35 AM [ in reply to A few guys I miss include ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I miss blue_caddy and express13 the most***

Jan 8, 2021, 12:03 PM

I remember express 13 would post every few minutes some days. It’s was all drivel.

Jan 7, 2021, 4:47 PM [ in reply to A few guys I miss include ]

NAT!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RevDodd has been posting on some of the Clemson pages

Jan 6, 2021, 2:00 PM

on Facebook. He is Chick Jacobs, if I am not mistaken.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

That's what it says on his profile***

Jan 6, 2021, 2:09 PM

Re: RevDodd has been posting on some of the Clemson pages

Jan 6, 2021, 2:09 PM [ in reply to RevDodd has been posting on some of the Clemson pages ]

Everyone misses Rev.Dodd. No one misses deadsolidperfect.

Re: RevDodd has been posting on some of the Clemson pages

Jan 6, 2021, 2:32 PM

I must be easily fooled, was DSP really a coot?

monter le cheval de fer

No, he's a Clemson baseball legacy. While he didn't

Jan 6, 2021, 2:44 PM

attend Clemson, he bleeds orange.

An appropriate song

Jan 6, 2021, 2:41 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4uSzrsOQr8&list=RDf4uSzrsOQr8&start_radio=1

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Player!

Jan 7, 2021, 10:40 AM

??

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Might not be all the missing posters,

Jan 7, 2021, 7:55 AM

But I did find a few of them:

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

how about Razzmatazz... he was one of the most vocal

Jan 7, 2021, 9:19 AM

posters against the Dabo hire. But in his defense, I will say that a ton of folks felt the same way. Of course, in hindsight, all those people now swear on a stack of bibles on their grandma's grave that they were fully behind Dabo from day one. Horsechit. It's like the old saying about Woodstock (1969)... if everybody who later claimed they were there had actually attended, the earth would have tilted on it's axis from the weight shift.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: how about Razzmatazz... he was one of the most vocal

Jan 7, 2021, 4:43 PM

Yeah he was. He also was a frequent poster on the ESPN ACC blog back in the day too. He pops up from time to time but not as much for sure.

Re: how about Razzmatazz... he was one of the most vocal

Jan 11, 2021, 3:30 PM [ in reply to how about Razzmatazz... he was one of the most vocal ]

dark side of the moo®
Speak of the devil, lol

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/TNET--Final-grades-Tiger-LBs-productive-stepping-into-bigger-roles-2052341?tstart=0

A while back, he said he was having some health problems***

Jan 7, 2021, 10:29 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Makes me sad to think that something has changed so

Jan 7, 2021, 10:43 AM

permanently for the worse on this site that long time posters such as Rev Dodd and Tiger Woods are so disillusioned that they will no longer frequent Tigernet. The site is diminished by their absence.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I reached out to Rev on Facebook and he said

Jan 7, 2021, 4:48 PM

that his job was done here. Once the Tigers returned to the Promised Land in 2016, he and a few others decided to leave it to the younger crowd. Not an exact quote, but at least a close paraphrase.

Jan 7, 2021, 4:46 PM

Who was that psycho USuC fan, Officer something or another, that used to be on here in the real early days? Didn't he post some pretty serious personal info on some TNet members at one point?

Trooper Del?***

Jan 7, 2021, 4:47 PM

That's the one...

Jan 7, 2021, 4:49 PM

There were a few SCAR sociopaths back in the early days of

Jan 8, 2021, 11:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Missing posters ]

the internet and message boards. Yes, Trooper Del was one, and Rusty the Rooster was another. I can probably recall a couple others, if I think about it. Maybe not on TigerNet, but they thrived on Lamecock boards. They were just despicable human beings. I remember well how they joked about Javis Austin when he shot himself in the head in an attempted suicide. I won't repeat what they said, but oh yeah, I remember. And that's just one example...

SportsSuites was another one***

Jan 8, 2021, 11:37 AM

Re: SportsSuites was another one***

Jan 8, 2021, 12:15 PM

He (It?) is still around on Flopping Gamecock Forum.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2021, 12:06 PM

I’m missing my playboy fold out posters!! These disappeared the year I got married. Dat gum it no telling what their value would be now.. My wife sez the need for them died years ago! This too was bad knews... but I still love her!
Gooo Tigers!!

Jan 8, 2021, 12:06 PM

I’m missing my playboy fold out posters!! These disappeared the year I got married. Dat gum it no telling what their value would be now.. My wife sez the need for them died years ago! This too was bad knews... but I still love her!
Gooo Tigers!!

I wasn't on for a bit, so where is LBB? Ibewritegood

Jan 11, 2021, 5:38 PM

is another old poster I wish were still around.

null

IIRC Ibewritegood committed bored suicide by posting

Jan 11, 2021, 5:40 PM

various and sundry newds (of wimmins -- not of himself thank the lowered).

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: IIRC Ibewritegood committed bored suicide by posting

Jan 11, 2021, 7:20 PM

Haven’t been on here very long but I always enjoy classof1994. That dude is funny sometimes. Eccentric but funny.

Replies: 43
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic