Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
In honor of tdrake's birthday, happy birthday by the way,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 499

In honor of tdrake's birthday, happy birthday by the way,

Feb 1, 2021, 8:19 AM

how many people have tdrake'd in the woods?

It was a random thought last night, I don't think I have. I've gone on multiple 3-day hiking trips, and I just don't tdrake...yet, I'll tdrake twice a day at home.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

About 4 months ago, I tdraked somewhere around here

Feb 1, 2021, 8:22 AM

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Iva,+SC+29655/@34.2683844,-82.6101381,151m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x885876139b7623a3:0x304cca3fcd85920d!8m2!3d34.3064966!4d-82.663743

Butt I don't do this very often either......only when definitely necessary.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that's why musk is a billionaire

Feb 1, 2021, 8:50 AM

He became a billionaire off of government regulation and will soon be selling us (the fed) his Chinese made cars.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I used to like having oversized tires on my pickup truck

Feb 1, 2021, 8:24 AM

It's a comfy shelf to rest your tailbone on while you make brown on a fishing trip.

Do I look like a wild bear?***

Feb 1, 2021, 8:26 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

And happy birthday to fluffhead as well.

Feb 1, 2021, 8:32 AM

Which begs the question, how many of you have ever fluffed your head out in the woods?

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Plenty of times. Deer hunting. Camping. Hiking.

Feb 1, 2021, 8:32 AM

Heck, once on that 274-mile stretch of I-20 between Augusta and Atlanta where there is literally NOTHING.

Have tried the hold the tree technique, the back to the tree technique, but the best, if you can find it, is to squat across a proper log/limb technique. It's the closest to a real toilet position you can get.

Oh, and ALWAYS check for sneks.

Message was edited by: Tiggity®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, I can't help but think the whole time a cotton mouth

Feb 1, 2021, 12:36 PM

is gonna bite my cotton bawls or a copper head gonna bite my purple head.

Bruh, I’ve gone 7 days at summer camp once

Feb 1, 2021, 8:33 AM

Without a tdrake. I’m like a camel in the desert....I’ll go as long as I gave to.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Multiple times, but never while camping.

Feb 1, 2021, 8:33 AM

Once I went for a run, didn't realize how sick I was and it hit me HARD and I couldn't make it home, lost some good socks that day.

Once in HS, I was locked out of my house and couldn't break in, had to drop one in the field behind the house.

Those are the only two I can recall offhand, but there may be more.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A couple of times in the woods when running.

Feb 1, 2021, 8:38 AM

A lot while camping.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

happy birthday - I made a glorious deposit this am in your

Feb 1, 2021, 8:40 AM

honor

As far as tdraking in the woods not lately but used to fairly often whilst camping.

Funny tdrake in the woods story - Was backpacking on the pacific coast trail and I slipped off to squeeze one out and right when I got into position hanging over a log at the perfect height I heard some rustling behind me. I thought it was one of the others in my party and called out "a little privacy please" no answer. Then I heard it again. Looked and saw no one. Oh great, I thought, there's an animal out here big enough to make that noise and I'm just about as vulnerable as one can be. Really had to poop and it was the perfect set up as far as outdoor deep backwoods privies go so I decided my best course was to just finish as quickly as possible. Kept hearing the rustling as I looked around and pooped but never saw the critter. Finished without incident and then headed back to camp. On the way I was looking all around for my critter and finally realized the noise I was hearing was my beard was scratching on the nylon collar lining in my wool shirt. Every time I moved my head it would rustle in my ears. It was first day it was cold enough to break out the wool shirt and my beard was actually long enough to rub against it.

#csb #tsb

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

I encountered a black bear 5 mins after tdraking

Feb 1, 2021, 8:45 AM

one time. We were hiking along the Chattooga about 2 miles from Hwy 28.

Do you think bears ever ask themselves "Does a human #### in the woods?"

3 day canoe trip last September.

Feb 1, 2021, 8:50 AM

At least one tdrake per day, and Sunday morning probably had a few encores. First person at the designated shithole digs a 2' deep hole. Dump, cover with a shovel full of dirt, rinse, repeat for next 12 hours.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man, I don't know if I could shid on top of someone's else

Feb 1, 2021, 9:03 AM

shid that's covered by a thin layer of dirt. What if my legs get tired?

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Then it ends up just like any other weekend?***

Feb 1, 2021, 12:30 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Friend of mine tdraked in the ocean one time. We were at

Feb 1, 2021, 9:02 AM

a drive up beach because we're rough and ready and he had to make brown. Just can't squatted and let the ocean take away the fish food.

He never gave me a sufficient explanation on how he wiped, as I was watching the spectacle from the shore the entire time. Come to think of it, we didn't have any method of washing out hands either.

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The oceanic bidet, deluxe feature.***

Feb 1, 2021, 9:06 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Several times, was a Boy Scout

only issue is I lost a scok each time

happy birthday tdrake®

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have tdraked in the woods and on the side of a highway***

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

iirc, the highway side was less of a tdrake and more of a

Feb 1, 2021, 9:18 AM

tspray.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Try not to but have before

Feb 1, 2021, 9:21 AM

key is to find a sturdy branch or small tree, hold on to it and poke your smoked butt out like a stripper at the bottom of a pole.

Also tdraked on a sandbar in Big Pee Dee in the middle of the night

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

I thought it was fluffhead's bday

Feb 1, 2021, 10:46 AM

happy bday tdrake and fluffhead!

fluffhead

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

I had no idea I had a bday twin here

Feb 1, 2021, 12:11 PM

I’ve done so in the woods and also an Aqua dump a couple of times

The trifecta, tdrake, fluffhead, Jason Isbell***

Feb 1, 2021, 12:22 PM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And Daddy Fat Saxx, dang fellas, that is big company***

Feb 1, 2021, 1:36 PM

Have I ever dumped in the woods............

Feb 1, 2021, 12:27 PM

Worst one was on a golf course

Feb 1, 2021, 3:45 PM

Bad bad case of explosive was ready to hit around the 4th green. Ran into the woods, stripped off shorts and underwear, leaned against a trip emptied my guts of a few pounds of filth. Used a sock to cleanup, went back and finished the round.

Apparently wind was blowing the wrong direction, and buddies could smell it 20 yards away.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yes, yes

Feb 1, 2021, 4:00 PM

A thousand times, yes!

I have a kit I sell on Amazon. I run a special for Lungers today for $9.99. Try it a few times and you'll never want a bidet again. Cleanest AWhole eva!

Message was edited by: FishinCrazy®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 28
| visibility 499
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic