Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A Couple Comments About Our Freshman Class
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

A Couple Comments About Our Freshman Class

Oct 19, 2020, 3:46 PM

This class is incredible for a lot of reasons. The talent level is beyond what I have seen and there has been plenty written on here and elsewhere about what quality young men these freshmen are. Granted, things are going about as well as could be imagined (aside from Bowman’s transfer) so we have not had the opportunity to see them in the face of adversity. But, what a class.

The OL guys are going to blossom. The potential of our WR’s is obvious. We are stacking up quality talent on the back end of the defense. We got ourselves a power back who is showing all the goods. And our DL class is as expected.

But Trenton Simpson is quickly becoming a favorite. From his patience in the recruiting process and his emotional and immediate commitment when we were finally able to offer to his mom celebrating his first sack in the Valley and his breakout game against GTech, this young man is awesome. He is a hard working and humble young man with all the potential in the world. He loves Clemson, his family loves Clemson, he loves the Lord, and he is here for all the right reasons.

It will be fun to watch all these young men develop. We know they will get the chance to become great players and great men. All the best to these kids. It’s such a pleasure to be pulling for our Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A Couple Comments About Our Freshman Class

Oct 19, 2020, 5:01 PM

CRobb,
You are right. This freshman class is phenomenal. Many of them were highly rated coming out of high school, but our coaching staff not only coaches up the lessor players, but they do the same for the highly ranked ones too. They were never to good to not be able to be taught something. Keep up the great work players and coaches!
GO TIGERS!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A Couple Comments About Our Freshman Class

Oct 19, 2020, 7:18 PM

Very Well Said!!!

Spot on about Simpson****

Oct 19, 2020, 10:53 PM

Re: Spot on about Simpson****

Oct 20, 2020, 7:17 AM

That walk-on Helms QB looked very comfortable and polished in my eyes.....

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic