Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Noon games
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Noon games

Oct 24, 2018, 9:03 AM

I know some people love them and some don't, and we all tend to agree that 3:30 is a good compromise from a fan perspective. I love what Dabo said because that is exactly what he should say, and how he should feel. I don't want him to take a side on this one, just have the team ready to win. I do want the administration to try and do something about it though, even if it's just voice an opinion to the decision makers (which they may have already done and it just fell on deaf ears). I do like that he threw some shade at all the night road games since there is such a disparity.

I just want to watch good entertaining football. So I came up with my most memorable games I've seen at Death Valley, and turns out none were noon games and most were at night. I'm sure I missed several and maybe a few nooners, but this is why I want night games:

Notre Dame 2015 - 8:00pm
FSU 2009 - 7:45pm
GA Tech 2006 - 7:45pm
FSU 2011 - 3:30pm
USuC - 2016 - 7:30pm
Louisville 2016 - 8:00pm
FSU 2003 - 7:45pm
UGA 2013 - 8:00pm
USuC 2000 - 3:30pm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can already give you D Radacoot's response

Oct 24, 2018, 9:12 AM

I am sorry. I just hire/fire coaches and IPTAY only solicits money. Walt Disney runs clemson sthletics. Please adress these concerns with them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

You pretty much nailed it as to why we've had so many noon

Oct 24, 2018, 10:09 AM

games this year - the best games are at night. We haven't had a lot of good games this year in terms of competitiveness. The Syracuse game was, but only because TL went out early and we had to play someone who was effectively 3rd string. We don't have any major games sitting in front of us either, so I'd be surprised if we got a night game. The fact that they're scheduling noon games for us tells us what they think the competitiveness of the game will be. And they're saying that our most competitive game left could be - - Boston College?

Just comes down to the fact that this year is a pretty significant down year in the ACC - and that we are, by most measures, head and shoulders above everyone else.

I guess you missed

Oct 24, 2018, 11:13 AM

USuC 2014
FSU 2005

Just a couple that came to mind.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

@ BC

Oct 24, 2018, 2:04 PM

I think @ BC might be a night game since it's on the road. If they beat Miami and VT going into our matchup with them, I could see it being at night. However, man thought the undefeated matchup with NC State would be at night...

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic